Chapter 53: Sakar

A/n: Wrote this in a rush. I didn't get to read it through so idk if it'll make sense.😭😭

Thor, Loki and I zoom, held inside this celestial beam warping us towards Asgard.

We look down to see... Hela is in the Bi-Frost, behind them and CATCHING UP.
Loki turns and throws two daggers at her but it was useless she grabs him and throws him out of the bifrost.

"Loki!!" Thor shouts.

I send a blast her way and start attacking her and I disarm her leaving her with one sword and me with the other. We exchanged blows me leaving her with various cuts on her body. She finally got me leaving a cut on my thigh. I touched it and I saw blood on my fingers. No, I'm still vulnerable.

Thor came rushing at her in rage. They fight she out powers him knocking him of the bifrost.

"He's weak." Hela said and my lit up full of rage.

"If anything happens to him I will play connect the dots with the scars I left on your body. And I promise you I won't think twice about carving your heart out and keeping it as a trophy." I said and she looked like she had genuine fear in her eyes.

I leaped out the bifrost and went after Thor. I wasn't about to face this bitch without them.
_____________________________________

I fell through a portal along with other things which came rushing at me. I dodged them as quick as I could and I soon landed on my feet.

"Impressive." Someone said and I turned to see a lady holding a beer.

"The landing or the fact that I'm still alive." I replied.

"Let's start with who are you?" She said walking off her ship towards me.

"Who are you." I responded.

"I asked first." She said.

"I asked second and two is more than one so. . ." I responded with sass.

"Alright that's enough." She said throwing something to my neck and activating it. I felt electricity dancing on my skin and I rolled my eyes. I peeled the device off and threw it back at her.

"Is that your ride?" I asked and she was still in shock.

"That was 2 million volts of electricity." She said not taking her eyes off me.

"I asked if that's your ride." I repeated ignoring her statement.

"Yes. Why?" She replied.

"Have you seen a man, long blonde hair blue eyes, deep voice, pretty dumb." I asked.

"Oh that idiot, I just delivered him to the grandmaster." She replied.

"Why?" I said annoyed.

"He could be a great asset, I get paid for this." She replied.

"You're going to help me get him back." I said walking on to her ship.

"What makes you think I'm going to do that?" She asked folding her arms.

"Listen lady for the last two years I've been having quite the normal life. Well as normal as it can get, and all of a sudden my ex comes back and his father tells me that I'm responsible for the fate of the entire universe and I have to kill the girl who I thought was my best friend before she kills me. Now I'm on a planet of trash. So clearly I'm having a really bad day and if one more thing pisses me off I'm going to show someone where those 2 000 000 volts of electricity went." I said making my eyes light up.

"Damn girl you want a beer?" She said trying to keep cool but I could see her hands shaking.

"Yea sure why not." I replied and she smiled and walked onto the ship.