Chapter 6: "Talk Tin Man"

"So mystery girl" Tony starts breaking the silence on the jet as it takes of.

"What" I say to him not even looking at him.

"Well that's not very friendly" he says folding his arms with a smirk.

"Oh, my bad! Did I hurt your feelings Stark." I said finally looking at him with a smirk on my face.

"Did she really just talk to me like that" he said looking around at the other avengers as they are giggling.

Steve gets up and starts walking up to me, he sees me tense up and stops and puts out his hand for a handshake."Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for lending a hand back there. You really saved our asses. You were the difference between our victory and our deafeat.We make a good team, I Appreciate it."

I look at his hand and back at him then back at his hand.

He says "ahh" and he takes back his hand.

"Welcome" I nod at him smiling with my eyes. Then I hear Tony hit his chair as he gets up and he says sounding very annoyed "Okay do you ever say more than one word!!"

"Yes" I say which he then puts up his fist and put it back down. He takes a deep breath, rolls his eyes and says "So, mystery person, mind telling us who you really are?"

"Oh, I thought you liked the mystery. Keeps things interesting, don't you think?" I say to him

"We're just curious. We fought side by side, after all." Says Nat getting up and walking towards me Tony and Steve

I sigh and say "Strange said you needed me to help you, I'm sure I did that. I came here with a mission, I completed that mission, you got what you wanted, you won I can't risk the little of a normal life that I have now....not yet."

"Why the mask, though? Are you hiding something?" Clint asked me

"Maybe I just like the dramatic flair. Adds a touch of mystery, ya know?" I say as I wink at him

"Well, we're glad you were here. You really saved my ass back there." he said smiling at me

"You saved all of us back there" says Thor

"You helped to Blondie thanks for bringing the thunder and lightning to the fight." I say with a flirtish but playful voice.

"Well my hammer is not the only thing that's electrifying over here" he says as he winks at me.

"Okay, Stop it Thor." Tony says

"Cap, I must say, physique. I guess some of us are just blessed with extraordinary assets, right? They were not lying when they said that is Americas ass." You said looking at him up and down making him blush and the team laugh except Tony who still wants answers.

"Really do you have the flirt with everybody" he says

"I didn't flirt with you" I snapped back at him trying not to laugh.

He scoffed at my comment

"Jealous Tony guess not all genius billionaires come with the full package." I say as I and the team laugh.

"You know you the only person I've seen beat Tony at his own game" Nat says while laughing and gasping for air.

Tony slightly pouts and flops back down to his chair mumbling something to himself.

"All jokes aside now, Girl you are really powerful, How we only finding out about this now." Says Nat

"I mean strange never once mentioned you. What's with that" adds Tony