He is tall and pale, with eyes and eyebrows as thick as ink. There is a shallow scar cut diagonally on his left eye, which must not be a medical accident caused by double eyelid surgery. Somehow, this handsome and dangerous stranger was speechless for the moment, staring at him in utter shock.

"So..." Agape shrank back uncomfortably and asked tentatively, "Wrong person? Wrong store?"

The man opened his lips and felt a lump in his throat.

"I...what?" he said in a daze, "Yes, I went to the wrong person, no! It's not that I went to the wrong person, I usually don't, I mean..."

Agape looked at his nonsense in surprise. A thin layer of blush appeared on his ears uncontrollably.

With great difficulty, the man found his voice and asked with difficulty: "So, you are not... you are not David?" "

Of course I am not!" Agape said funny, "Someone harassed your family and... Did you name my store?"

The other party murmured something almost desperately. Agape could not hear clearly. The man anxiously took out a crumpled greeting card from his coat pocket as if grasping for a life-saving straw. Pass it to Agape.

"In the past two weeks, my sister has been receiving flowers from a flower shop, as well as these greeting cards. They keep appearing on the first floor of the company building. She... I happened to owe her a favor, and she asked me to solve it. Regarding this matter, I just..."

Seeing the other party's stammering look, the unhappiness disappeared from Agape's heart. He comforted: "Hey, it's okay. It's good that the misunderstanding has been resolved. Everyone has it. When I made the wrong move. However, you really scared me... I thought I had to take out the scissors to defend myself, haha!" He lowered his head. There

were disgusting and frivolous love words written on the greeting card, and the signature read David Miller, a familiar surname, Agape suddenly realized: "I remember where he is from! Qingmanhuawu is only two streets away from me, and I know that their new clerk is the nephew of the boss. He

looked at the other party sympathetically: "Oh, that guy is not very likable. I feel sorry for your sister."

"Yes, of course he doesn't have you..." The man stuttered, "I mean, it doesn't matter." , Anyway, she is also..."

He seemed unable to say a complete sentence. The man took a deep breath, and finally, he whispered: "I'm sorry for saying so many rude words to you, they are not mine. I mean, I'm really, really sorry..."

At this point, he remembered something and hurriedly reached out his hand and said to Agape: "Gerald, my name is Gerald Scott. I am I can always do something to make it up to you, right? Whatever you like, I'll treat you to lunch, okay?"

Agape looked at the slender, clean, well-jointed palm in front of him, and couldn't help but raise his dirty hand. , hands with mud between their fingernails.

"No need!" He smiled sheepishly, "Look, my hands are full of mud."

Inch by inch, Gerald's eyes moved away from his face with difficulty and shifted to his two hands. .

"It doesn't matter, I don't wash my hands... I mean it doesn't matter! You don't need to wash your hands." He corrected his every sentence clumsily and stood in front of Agape in embarrassment.

"...I'm usually much more eloquent than this." Finally, he said in frustration.

Agape laughed. At this time, the sound of a car horn came from outside the store. Gerald subconsciously raised his hand and looked at the time on his watch.