Then everyone feeds each other sweets, celebrating their happiness.

Next day

Roy Mansion

Coming out of the closet already in his formals, Ryan walks in front of the mirror. Looking at his reflection, he brushes his hair and then sprays some perfume before walking out of his, taking his phone and car keys.

As he walked inside the dining room, he greeted everyone before taking his usual place.

“Ryan, take some days off till your wedding," Ruhaan told him while having his tea.

Looking at his father, Ryan states,
"But Dad, we have a very important meeting coming up next week. Also two weeks leaves, isn't it too long? Maybe after the meeting…” Ruhaan thought for a moment before finally nodding at Ryan.

“Hmm," Siya and Kritika come with breakfast and set it on the table.

Kritika started serving breakfast to others while Siya served for Ryan who smiled at her.

She ruffled his hair playfully after serving him to which he made a crying face earning a chuckle from her at his habit.

“Ryan.." Siya called him in between breakfast. Ryan looked up while eating his breakfast.

“Yes Ma,"

“Should I send Trisha to your office today?,” Ryan frowned for a second before he remembered her mother asked him about a vacant job in his company.

“Hmm, send her. I will see about it," She nodded.

"Make sure she is comfortable there,”

"I will make sure, don't worry,” he assured her.

On the other side

“Am I not dreaming, right?" Aaruhi whispered while looking at her phone screen with a beautiful smile.

She is lovingly staring at her and Ryan's photo which Aaravi took yesterday. She is looking down due to shyness while Ryan is looking at the camera with a slight smile lightly.

Let out a long dreamy sigh, she turned on her stomach, laying on her bed.
“We are married..omg!! I can't believe it!!" She squeals happily, hiding her face in the pillow.

“Calm down, Aaru…okay. Hold yourself," she told herself after sometime. But the smile on her face didn't go away.

Suddenly she sat up and opened the lower drawer of the nightstand.

She caresses the cover of her childhood scrapbook.

Aaru’s sweet memories’

Says the cover page with some stickers all over the cover.

She got it when she was 7 years old.

Opening the first page, a big smile appears on her face. There is a picture of her and Abhi. She chuckles seeing Abhi's face as he is showing his tongue while she is glaring at him for spoiling their picture.

Flipping through a few more pages, she cherishes her sweet childhood memories.

Suddenly her eyes fell on a picture of Ryan with Aaravi and Abhimanyu. It was his birthday celebration.

Ryan is grinning widely looking at the cake while Aaravi and Abhimanyu are clapping. 

Turning the page, she saw a very messy painting sticking on the page. She caresses the faded color of the painting softly.

It was Ryan's first painting that he gave to her unwillingly while giving her narrow eyes look. She chuckles at the memory.

23 years back…

Aaruhi - 7 years old
Ryan  - 8 years old

“Bhai, don't be scared, okay. I am here na. Tell me if someone troubles you, okay!?" Ryan smiles at his baby sister's concern for him.

“Fine, doll," he said, making Aaravi grin at him.

They walked through the long hall holding their hands.

“I will find my class, doll. You will get late for class," he told her but she just shook her head.

“No!! You will get lost, Bhai. I will drop you to your class, " she stubbornly said.

Ryan just sighs and silently walks with his sister who is walking like she owns this school.

It was Ryan's first day in his new school after he got his new family. Siya is a teacher in the same school.

He is excited as well as nervous for his first day here. But thanks to his baby sister for making him feel good.

“Is this your class, Bhai?" Aaravi asked, looking at the small board on the wall.

“No, the next one is my class.."  He told her.

They walked inside class. Ryan gulps seeing the class filled with children of his age. And everyone turned to him as he entered inside. Seeing their gaze on him, Ryan felt anxious and nervously looked around to find a place to sit.

Aaravi walks beside him and frowns cutely in confusion seeing everyone looking at them.

“Why are they staring at us??" Murmuring to herself, she turns to his brother.

Ryan smiles at her before he settles on the bench at the end.

After a while everyone looked away and started playing and talking among themself.

Suddenly a beautiful girl with two ponies came to them. She smiles at them.

“Didu!!! What are you doing here???" Aaravi exclaimed happily and hugged her waist making the girl giggle at her excitement.

“This is my class, Avi,” she told her, making Aaravi smile widely.

“Really!! This is my Bhai’s class too, woah!! Now he won't feel alone. You both can be friends, " Aaravi happily said, clapping her hands.

Ryan looks at his sister then the girl in confusion.

“Hii, I am Aaruhi," Aaruhi introduced herself to Ryan. She smiles brightly at him waiting for him for his introduction.

“Bhai, bad manners. Say hii to Didu," Aaravi scolds his brother seeing him quiet.

Ryan looks at her then Aaruhi who is waiting for him.
“Um..Hi..i I am Ryan," He stammered badly.

Aaravi smile proudly at his brother and said,
"You know Manyu, my friend…Didu is his sister,” She told him to which Ryan nodded in understanding as he met Abhimanyu many as Abhi used to come to play with Aaravi in their house.

Aaruhi nodded while smiling. Ryan looks at her cute chubby smiling face then looks down.

Aaruhi's smile drops seeing his straight face. She felt bad. She didn't like it. Here she was smiling, trying to make him feel welcome but that stupid boy ignored her.

“Monkey…" Aaruhi muttered to herself but Ryan heard her.

He glares at her to which Aaruhi just pokes her tongue to him in a teasing way before she walks away leaving a shocked and angry Ryan behind.

__________________________________

Thank you.

How is it, everyone?

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT.

See you all

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love💜