33. Only Choice

In the freezing cold night of Manali, the bonfire was providing the warmth which everyone needed, It truly was the knight in shining Armor.

That's why The gang (Karan, Sahil, Preeta, Sneha, Rachit, Ruchika) were sitting around it in circle, absorbing as much warmth as they can.

"Okay! Enough now! Ab aap log bataoge ki kaise aap dono hum sab se pehle pahuch gye wo bhi itna late nikalne ke baad!?" Ruchika asked, breaking the silence.

Preeta, Sneha, Rachit and Ruchika looked at Karan and Sahil with a questioning gaze and the latter duo just smirked.

"Wipe that fucking smirk off your faces or else--" Preeta threatened but was cutted off by her brother.

"Or else what?" Sahil asked, the smirk not leaving his face.

Preeta glared him hard, but he being the shameless brother he was, the glare didn't effect him.

"Or else mai Tera muh Tod dungi and you! You Sahil, out of all these people know too well ki m ye kar skti hu!" Preeta threatened in a deadly voice that can send chills down everyone's spine.

The smirk from Sahil's face dropped instantly. Seeing him, karan dropped his smirk too. Sneha, Ruchika and Rachit smirked at Karan and Sahil, whereas looked proudly at preeta.

"Are you serious!?" Sahil asked, fear coating his features.

This time, Preeta smirked at him and nodded.

To everyone's surprise, Sahil started laughing loudly, making all of them shocked.

"Too bad, M nhi darta! Tu kya mujhe maregi, dedh futt ki toh tu khud h, Dhamki toh aise de rhi h jaise Dara Singh ho!" Sahil deadpanned.

Karan burst out laughing and Preeta widened her eyes.

"You---"

"Par tu itna request kar rhi h toh hum tum sab ko bata dete h ki ye humne kaise kiya!" Sahil smirked.

"Shall I teammate!?" Sahil asked karan.

"Huh, whatever!" Karan said and brushed sahil away with a flick of his fingers.

"To ladies and gentlemen, hua yun ki-"

FLASHBACK

"Sahil, Hume jeetna hai!" Karan said.

"Aur hum Jeetege!" Sahil said and smirked at him.

Karan glared at Sahil, Afraid that his overconfidence might result in them losing this, that too from his wife. And if he didn't lose from his wife, he will definitely lose from his sister.

And if any of these two women beat him in this silly competition, he won't be able to handle the taunts that will come his way throughout his life.

"NOOOOO!"

Karan yelled, causing Sahil to flinch at his sudden outburst.

"What happened?" Sahil asked.

"Dekh Sahil! Teri ulti khopdi m jo bhi khichdi pak rhi h na, Uska stove band kar! Aur bhag! Kyuki tu apni biwi aur behen se lose krna afford kr skta hoga par m apni biwi aur behen se lose krna afford nhi kr skta. I have to win this at every cost!" Karan declared.

Sahil just rolled his eyes at karan and patted his back.

"Offo Jeejaji! Apne chote se dimaag ka itna bada kasht kyu de rhe hain!? Aapka Saala h na, Aapko haarne to bilkul nhi dega!" Sahil said confidently.