18. Love Potion

"Lalalalalalala" was preeta singing the very next day in the morning.

Nope. She didn't woke up early today as all the conflicts she had with him were already settled. So no impressing classes today.

She woke up at her regular time, ie nine thirty, got ready in a black top and white trousers, left her hairs open and completed her look with no makeup.

She tied the laces of her sneakers and moved out taking her card key and mobile phone.

She was walking in all her glory when all of a sudden, she was pulled by someone and was pinned to one of the wall in the empty hallway.

Her breath hitched and she closed her eyes in fear.

Something soft and tender was touching the outlines of her face, which by scent of it, she recognised was a rose, a red rose.

Smelling her favourite flowers, she immediately opened her eyes, a small smile playing on her lips.

But her look of pleasure was soon replaced by utter shock as she saw who was standing right in front of her.

"Tum?" She almost yelled.

He nodded, and continued to touch her face with the flowers. She looked simply annoyed and snatched the flowers from him.

"Ye kya kar rhe ho? Aur ye kya badtameezi hai! Mujhe aise pakad ke kyu kheecha!" She questioned.

She noticed how close he was standing, how intimate their position was.

He was standing way too close. Way toooo close. His hands were now gripping her waist from both the sides, his tall frame was leaning over her and his face was mere centimetres apart.

She tried pushing him, but he won't budge.

She looked here and there, checking if someone was here or not? Because if someone saw them in this position, she is landing herself in trouble, along with this besharam to.

But then, her conscious reminded her dumb mind that this whole floor is theirs. No one comes here unless and until it's an emergency.

"Tum pagal ho gye ho kya? Bewakoof kahike! Mujhe pakad ke kyu rakha h? And why the hell are you standing so close! Door hatoooo!" She hissed.

She noticed how his eyes showed her a change of emotions, for just a fraction of second before turning back as before.

"Karan!" She snapped her fingers in front of him.

He still didn't gave her any response and was just staring her keenly. She was more than annoyed now.

"Agar tumhe kuch bolna h to bolo wrna m jaa rhi hu!" Preeta declared.

He still didn't said anything. She frowned and pushed him hard, freeing herself from his grip. She gave him a last look and started walking away.

"I love you!"

Preeta froze on her tracks listening to it. She turned back and looked at him suspiciously, her face turned ghost white.

"Ye- ye jo aawaz abhi aayi wo tumhari nhi thi na. Yaa tumhari thi bhi to wo maine mere head m imagine Kiya h na? Mere kaan baj rhe h na, Tumne kuch nhi kaha na? Karannn! Kuch bolo!" She said, making a crybaby face.

He chuckled and came near her. He took both of her hands in his and brought them near his lips, it was a mere touch, but the reaction from her was sensitive.

She shivered at his touch, it was so obvious.

He looked directly in her onyx eyes, she looked just like a scared kitten.