07. Red Velvet Cake

Although there's been lots and lots of changes in his life, one most important change that Karan missed to notice, he was married.

But now as he stood their, dressed up for his work in a three piece suit and waits for her to get ready, he realised, that he had got a wife.

A really pretty, Blabbermouth enemy aka wife, who may not financially met his status but in confidence, she is exactly female version of him.

It's been 10 minutes and Karan is standing near his closet, all dressed up, just waiting for her to move from the dressing table so he could set his hairs and get ready.

Women is taking so much time that he got freshen up, took a shower, got dressed and is waiting for the past ten minutes and she's still not done yet.

Women.

"Preetaaaaa! Jaldi karo!" He said.

Preeta turned towards him with a cute frustrated face and says,

"Ye. Ye tumhara pehnaya hua mangalsutra hi tumhe late kra rha h! Ye lock nhi ho rha h!"

Seeing her complaining cutely, he shooks his head and moves towards her and stood behind her.

He takes the nuptial chain from her hand and was about to make her wear it but she backs off.

"Ayy, kya kar rhe ho?" She asks.

"What else. Tumhe ye pehnne m help kr rha hu. I don't wanna get late anymore!" He says and grabs her hand, making her stand straight.

He parts her hairs to a side and she gasp inaudible to him. He brings the chain in front and as a result, his face came closer to her ear.

He halts for a while and looks at her, she too turns her face towards him and directly look into his eyes.

"Jaldi karo! 'Tumhe late nhi hona' h na!" She taunts.

He glared her and quickly ties the chain around her neck.

Without saying a word, she leaves from there.

Today, she was wearing a baby pink colour suit with net dupatta. Her hairs were open, and ears devoid of her jhumke. Only her vermilion and nuptial chain were adorning her. But that was enough to make her beautiful than any other women.

Karan shook his head. He had been thinking alot about her looks, her figure and her Beauty from last night. It was dangerous.

He started getting ready, trying to keep her out from his mind.

Just as he moved towards the door, the door burst open and ruchika entered inside.

"Bhai! Chalo breakfast ke liye sab bula rhe h!" She said.

He nodded and immediately got out with her and saw Rachit was there with ruchika as well.

"Bhai aap akele aa rhe ho, bhabhi Kahan h?" Rachit asks.

Karan rolls his eyes and replies,

"M kya uska secretary hu jo pta hoga wo kab Kahan hoti h! Hogi yahin kahin!"

He says dryly and moves ahead towards the lift.

Ruchika and rachit shook their heads looking at their elder one.

"Huh! Raat m love bites Dene ke baad subah subah aise bol rhe h! jala jala ke mere Gore chitte Bhai ko kaala na bana Diya na! To Mera naam bhi Ruchika luthra nhi! Fir dekhte h, kab tak kahenge, ki 'I don't like her!' huh!" Ruchika says in mind.

Rachit shook her to bring her back to senses,

"Kahan kho gyi?" He asked.

Ruchika nods in nothing and rachit says,