A/N

Hello dear readers, Hope you all are doing good as always.

First of all, Thank you so much for giving a try to "A Match Made In Hell". I hope you won't be disappointed by the story and will enjoy it thoroughly.

There are some things, which I would like to clear before you all proceed to read the story, they are-

1• The Male lead of the story, Karan Luthra is one hell of dominant, arrogant and rude person. He does cocky things which I as a person won't like and even won't support. So, bear with it for a few chapters, because that's how his character development is.

2• Our FL, Preeta Arora is not less too. She had her own flaws, One of such is, She is too much Fierce towards ML, and always is ready to fight a universe war with him. But, they will eventually develop.

3• At some points, You may feel that this story is unnecessarily getting into the things which are not really required. Sometimes, you may feel the same story cycle is repeating. Trust me, it's not the either case and it's necessary for the story development.

That's all.

Thank you all.

And one of the most important things I would share,

You guys are in a long run. Yes, this story will be in two parts. If you check my bio, you will get to know.

And yes,
Follow me for update related announcements, spoilers and much more! ❤

Thank you so much.

Credits : KhushixPreeran for the nikaling the muhurat😂😂 and magicxcreation for doing absolutely nothing 🙂

Happy reading!