03. Husband-Wife

Preeta looked at the familiar dark brown orbs and then at his hands, which was holding her hand tightly.

She jerked her hand away from his grip and said,

"Ye kya badtameezi h? Tum yaha kya kr rhe ho? Aur Mera haath kyu pakda?" She almost yelled, still shocked with his presence at this unexpected place.

But seeing his eyes filled with rage, she shut her mouth and took a step away from him.

But he was quick enough to not let her go. He again held her hand tightly and this time, firmly too and said,

"Gaadi m baitho!"

"M kahi nhi baith rhi hu. Mera masla h, m nipat lugi!" She retorted almost immediately.

He glared her hard and said,

"Fine."

And the next moment, he started dragging her with him while she was trying her level best to free her wrist from his grip.

He was about to go when Ranbir came and stood infront of Karan.

Ranbir came near and held Karan's hand which was holding preeta's. He was trying his level best to separate their hands but he failed at doing so.

He looked at Karan and glared him angrily,

He tried to jerk their hands, but that only made Karan to tighten his hold on preeta, making her glare him angrily.

"Ho gya? Done with your trials? Now move!" Karan commanded in his authorative tone.

"Ohhello! Pehle meri friend ka haath chodo! Hote kaun h tum iska haath pakad ke isko leke jaane wale?" Ranbir said angrily.

But Karan's one glare was enough and the next moment, Ranbir gulped.

"Arey Mera matlab h m janta hu tumhe, Karan. Tum mere dad ke business associate ho. Par tum meri dost ke saath Aisa kyu kr rhe ho. Chodo usse!" Ranbir said, but one can easily feel the fear in his voice.

"Tum jaante ho mujhe?" Karan asked.

Ranbir nodded.

"M nhi janta tumhe!" Karan said and pushed him to a side, making space for him and his wife to move ahead.

"Ayeee--"

"Miss. Verma! Get them inside the car! Fast." Karan commanded.

He dragged preeta along with him all the way upto the car and shoved her inside the car like she is some non-living thing and not a breathing human.

"Ugghhh Karan Luthra!!!" Preeta screamed.

Karan was quick to lock the door of the car through child lock before she could try anything to get out of the car.

"Ye kya ho rha h? Kya kr rha h ye akdu insaan. Aur tum kaun ho? Ye sab kya chal rha h! M pagal ho jaugi!" Prachi exclaimed frustratedly to sneha who was holding her and Ranbir and were taking them to the car.

"Mujhe bhi nhi pta mam ye sab kya ho rha h! M bas apne boss ke orders follow kr rhi hu! Aap bas thoda co-operate karein aur mere saath chalein!" Sneha said.

She took Ranbir and prachi to the car and made them sit on the backseat. She herself sat after them.

While the boy who proposed preeta was standing there with wide eyes, not able to understand a bit that what happened in a matter of seconds.

After all were seated inside the car, Karan ignites the engine and started driving.

"Miss. Verma! Mujhe uss ladke ki poori Janam kundali apni desk pe chahiye, by tomorrow morning! Got it!" Karan commanded and Sneha nodded.