13. Sparks

"Preetaaa! Uthooo!" Karan said for the umpteenth time.

But like always, she didn't woke up.

"Uffo! Ye ladki simple tareeke se nhi uth skti h kya? Isko wo bacho ki tarah hi kyu uthana padta h. Bachi thodi h ye choti! Aur iss bhootni ki beesvi bhateeji ko m pyaar se kaise uthau?" Karan mumbled.

He shook her body, she whinned but didn't woke up. He checked the time, they were getting late.

So he sat on the bed beside her and gently patted her head, he stroked her hairs and said,

"Preeta utho! There's a surprise!"

There was gentleness in his voice. It was so soft.

Preeta stirred in sleep and cuddled even more to her pillow. Karan glared her sleeping figure. He took deep breaths to calm himself and again tried to wake her up.

"Babydoll, uthoo!" He said in a very enthusiastic voice.

She opened her eyes lazily and looked at him, mumbling,

"Kya h bajarbattu! Soo jao na, Abhi to raat ke 11 hi baje h!"

She mumbled and again closed her eyes to sleep but he snatched her pillow.

"Aaaahhh! Mera pillowww! Mujhe wapas dooooo!!" She whinned, hitting him with another pillow.

He started hitting her with the pillow in his hand.

"Bajarbatti ruk jaoo! Hume kahin Jana h!" He managed to say between the pillow fight.

She hit him hard on the head and snatched the pillow from his hand, winning the fight.

"Nhi! Mujhe kahin nhi Jana h, mujhe Sona h! Tum jao!" She said and again cuddled to her pillow, ready to sleep.

But he held her hand and pulled her, forcing her to sit.

"Kya h badtameez insaan! Ek Sundar, susheel, khubsurat ladki soti hui tumse dekhi nhi Jaa rhi?" She said fiercely.

He huffed and said,

"Yahan mujhe koi sunder, susheel aur khubsurat ladki nhi dikh rhi h! Yahan mujhe sirf ek insaan ke roop m jungli billi/ullu dikh rhi h!"

Preeta glared him and got out of the bed, standing in front of him with her hands at the sides of her waist.

"Jungli billi ko panja maarna bhi aata h! Ye jo tumhari not so beautiful shakal h, isko bigaad ke rakh dungi agar ek aur shabd bola mere baare m to! Arey issi shakal pe poora highschool aur poora college--" She stopped as she saw him chuckling. She raised a brow.

He shook his head and said,

"Congratulations! Tum finally uth chuki ho! Jaldi se ready ho jao!" He said excitedly.

Preeta widened her eyes and whinned,

"Meriii neendddd!"

"Baad m poori kr lena, infact kal poore din soti rehna, thoda chain hume bhi milega! H na perfect plan?" Karan said proudly.

Preeta gave him and deadpanned look and asked,

"Jana Kahan h?"

"Well, that's a surprise! To chalo jaldi se ready ho jao!" Karan said.

As karan was standing on her way, preeta pushed him hard to make way for herself. She took out some dress from her luggage and went to get ready.

God knows what he had planned, that to at midnight and that to in the icy cold city paris and that to at the cost of her precious sleep. Preeta made a crybaby face but nonetheless, got ready to see his surprise.