25. Head Over Heels

There are many things which preeta hate, Like Karan, Like Rains, Like Healthy food which is ghaas phoos for her.

But the thing, which preeta absolutely despises, which tops the list of her least favourite things and takes the cake all to itself is, Waking up early in the morning.

But still, Because her mother in law had arranged a Pooja for her well being, she had too.

And to add to her burdens, along with waking up early, she had to wear a saree.

A freaking saree! Can you believe it?

Saree's are beautiful, but as long as they are on others. When it comes to wearing a saree, It's absolutely headache and body ache.

Like, Wear a saree and whisk around the whole house weighing a tone more than we normally are and do all the chores.

Isn't it a top grade bullshit!?

Sighing, Preeta opened her wardrobe to take out a saree to wear for today's occasion. But, Surprise Surprise! Her wardrobe only had Western outfits, there were no trace of sarees.

She groaned. This means, she had to go in the adjacent room and the first face she will see in the morning will be his.

"Ugh! Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" She cursed.

Stomping her feet, She with a sulking face marched towards the adjacent room.

The first thing she saw was absolutely, the only human living in that room, Karan Luthra. He was on a call, ruffling his already messed up hairs. His morning voice sounded more deep and husky and damn it, he looked sexy as hell.

"Mr. Malhotra, Don't worry about her. -- I will call you later, Excuse me." He said and hung up the call as he saw preeta inside his room.

"What's up babydoll?" He asked.

Preeta walked inside with a frown and said in a timid voice,

"Saree."

"Sorry?"

"Arey sorry nhi saree. I have to wear a saree today. Aur meri sari ki sari saree tumhare cupboard m h. Isliye." Preeta shrugged.

"Sure. Please come." He said.

He started walking towards his walk-in closet and preeta followed him silently.

He opened it for her to enter inside like a true gentleman and she raised her eyebrows at the gesture. He shook his head in denial and she moved ahead.

"Holy shit!" She cursed, astonished seeing the collection of sarees infront of her.

She turned to face Karan and asked him,

"Ye-- Ye saari sarees meri h?"

He nodded.

"Offo! Ab itni saari sarees m se m ek aaj ke occasion ke liye kaise select Karu! They all are so so pretty." She whinned cutely like a child and looked at Karan with that cute look all over her face.

Karan got startled suddenly seeing her looking at him with hope.

"No way. I am not going to help you. Help yourself." He said with a eye roll.

"Karan!" She whinned more cutely and Karan felt like banging his head on the closet.

"Fucking fine." He groaned and walked towards her and started looking at the collection of saree.

His mind stopped working seeing the enormous collection. He wondered how they even fit in his closet but then, his closet can fit twenty humans too if they play hide and seek, so a hundred sarees are nothing to be amazed about.