11. Found

Fascinating lights, charming heights and an enjoyable club night was not in preeta's to-do list.

Well, not until now.

As she steps inside this wonderful club, a really unique one, she is thrilled and excited for the upcoming.

Afterall, It has been long since she had enjoyed herself like this. And when it's Sneha Verma beside her, she knew that things gonna turn her way today.

All the worries of not informing Karan and everything just flies out of their minds upon entering the place.

Because, the risk was absolutely worth it. Karan doesn't seem like a threat anymore, instead it was gonna be a fun adventure.

Luckily enough, Preeta had brought the card given by him and she paid immediately for the charges this club asked, for being the part of the special theme club.

"Madame Entrez votre code PIN!" The cashier requested politely.

"Mam, wo pin enter krne bol rha h!" Sneha translated.

Preeta nodded and came infront to enter the pin, but then the fact that it's his card and not hers and she had even forgot to ask the pin crossed her mind.

"Fuck! Sneha! Mujhe pin nhi pta!" Preeta whispered into Sneha's ears.

Sneha widened her eyes and looked at the preeta. She thought for a while before going forward and entering the pin.

She smiled, being satisfied as the pin was correct.

"Merci m'dame!" (Thank you, mam)

Sneha took the card back from him and returned it to preeta.

"Accueillir!" Sneha said. (Welcome)

They were guided towards another hallway. It was mostly a dark chamber, lighted with dimly lit lamps.

"Tumhe pin pta tha?" Preeta asked.

"I guessed."

"How?"

"The date sir consider as his lucky one!"

"Which date?"

"14/02"

Sneha saw preeta chuckle slowly. It was not an ordinary chuckle, it was something more, something she didn't understood what it meant.

"Ab nhi rahegi!" Preeta commented.

"Haww kyu?" Sneha asked.

"Jab usko pta chalega ki ye uski jaani dushman ki birth date h!" Preeta said, chuckling.

"Unka Aisa kaun dushman h jiski birthday bhi aapko pata h?" Sneha asked, confused.

Preeta smirked looking at her and said,

"Mai!"

Sneha scoffed and said,

"Mam! Aap bahut badi galatfehmi m h! Aap karan sir ki dushman nhi h, aap unki wife ho, unki better half ho, unki life partner ho!"

"Jaane do sneha, tum nhi samjhogi!" Preeta said, dismissing the topic with the flick of her fingers.

"Naa hi aap samjhengi mam!" Sneha mumbled, remembering in what heat of moment did karan decided to bring preeta to Paris. Maybe if she knew how jealous and possessive he was, her thoughts May differ.

But who will tell her that?

Sighing, sneha silently followed preeta.

They moved in, the hallway came near to end. They turned left and their mouths were hanging in the air as they saw the scene.