15. Thrill

Preeta got up, feeling alot better than yesterday. Her fever was gone and her head, does not feels heavy anymore.

She stretched her limbs and let out a huge yawn. She slept a little more today. Because she doesn't know which alien had came from spaceship just to draw the curtains of her room.

She shrugs and gets ready for the day.

She was walking merrily in the corridor and was moving towards the lift when she bumped into a person.

"Aaaahhh!" She let out a yelp.

She immediately held what caught her hands and it was the collar of his tuxedo.

She looked into his eyes who was looking at her too, his phone was attached like another body part to his ear but he stopped talking as he was looking at her.

She got a little surprised and pushed him tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

What she not expected was, he lost his balance and was engulfed in the arms of gravity. He fell down on the floor with a thud.

"Fuckk!" He yelled in pain.

She widened her eyes and gasped.

"Hayee Raaam! Ye kya ho gya?" She muttered, looking at him.

"Uff! Dimaag ki band bajati thi wo Kam tha jo ab tum mere haath pair bhi todogi! Bewakoof ladki!" Karan said.

She glared him with her hands at the sides of her waist.

"Bewakoof hoge tum! Ek to khud phone pe baat kr rhe the! Dhyaan tumhara thaaa nhi! Aur bade aaye mujhe blame krne wale! Huhhh!" She said.

But then, she heard him shrieking in pain and realised she hadn't helped him get up yet.

So she forwarded her hand to him and said politely,

"Ab pakdo Mera haath aur utho!"

He looked at her hand and decided to take her help because it will be difficult for him to get up. The area below his ribcage pained immensely.

He held her hand and she helped him got up. She supported him by holding him tightly in his arms.

"Jyada lagi kya? Hospital chalen?" She asked.

"Nahi preeta! I m fine. Maybe a nerve stretched. It will be fine. " He said.

"Okay!" She said.

She left him and bent down to pick his phone. He took a deep breath, he was feeling immense pain.

She handed over his mobile phone to him and asked,

"Tumhe sach m jyada nhi lagi na?"

He looked at his phone and nodded in no. He tried walking some steps and was successful in walking without any considerable pain.

He started going away when she called him back,

"Karan! Mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana h!" She said.

Karan halted on his steps and raised his eyebrows. She came near him and held his hand.

"Chalo!" She said and started taking him north.

There had to be something big that she is taking him, this excitedly. Even more, she is holding his hand.

Soon, they reached her art room and she pushed the double doors open.

She immediately covered Karan's eyes with her palms so that he cannot see anything of inside.

"Preeta! Ye kya bachpana h? Kya dikhana chahti ho tum mujhe?" Karan asked.

"Ay Karan Luthra! Patience!" She said.