31. Deserving

Three days later ;)

Karan didn't knew, that anyone can get excited over a simple trip so much.

But since the last three days, his siblings, his secretary and his wife are going gaga over going to normal trip, he got to know that this syndrome exists too.

The only person who were normal about this trip were he and his one and only brother in law, Sahil.

This brings him to today, They were flying high in the sky, in his very private jet, with the six of them as the only passengers.

And amidst the white clouds and beautiful views too, He and Sahil were glued to their laptops.

Suddenly, he felt some weight over his shoulders. He turned right and found out that wife had fallen asleep over his shoulder.

He sighed.

Closing the laptop, he set the hand rest between them back and threw his arm over her shoulder to pull her closer to him.

She literally sleeps like koala. And thinks of him as her mama bear.

Right infront of him was Sahil, who was so busy in his work that he didn't noticed anything. Sighing, Karan became more comfortable and kept his head over preeta's, feeling sleepy.

In the right compartment, Ruchika, Rachit and sneha were seated, trio busy in conversations.

Karan was in a messy situation. He was feeling sleepy, but he was not able to sleep as well. He can't even work with preeta's head over shoulder. So he just sat quietly and listened to his siblings conversation.

"YOLO Rachi YOLO!" Ruchika said.

"Ye YOLO kya hota h ruchika?" Sneha asked curiously.

"YOLO - You Only Live Once! Hum ek baar hi to jeete Hain! So live it to the fullest. Jitne Sundar Sundar pyare pyare views humare saamne abhi hain, wo next moment ho naa ho, kya pta. So jab Tak ye humare saath h, humare saamne h, Enjoyy itt! Live it! Aur waise bhi, mere khadoos bhai kaunsa mujhe Roz Roz apne iss jet m bithate h, so why not take the benefits of it!" Ruchika said.

"Suna maine, Ruchika!" Karan remarked.

Ruchika bit her tongue, smiling sheepishly and said,

"Yeah bhai, Love you too!"

Karan chuckled. His sister can be cute sometimes, hell yeah.

And when he looked around, he realised that apart from being cute, his sister was right too. This moment, him flying high in the sky, amidst the white clouds, his comfort people and his lady sleeping in his arms, He realised how much he was waiting for this moment of comfort, This relaxation from his hectic schedule, he was waiting for this from soo long.

And yet, when it came to him, he was doing what? He was working. Losing this precious moment. Perhaps, life gives us everything we want, we just don't realise that it had came our way and when we realise, it had gone, the moment, the happiness, our wish, it had gone. And what we do next? We curse our fate.

So karan did what he wanted. He kept his head over her and snuggled more into her and slept.

~

Sting.

A sting sensation on his cheek woke karan up from his slumber and his eyes met his favourite Onyx eyes.

And then he realised what the heck has just happened. His wife just happened to slapped him in front of everyone because he was not waking up.

Nothing new, she does it everytime. And as much as karan hates this, he knew he founds this cute. And only she has the audacity to slap him and get away with it, so easily.