Prologue

Drea Danvers stood outside of Pop's chocolate shop as the cool rain trickled down her skin. She stared at the four teenagers sitting in a booth.

A red-headed boy, a blonde girl, a raven haired girl and boy with a beanie.

Archie Andrews is a handsome footballer with a passion for music and dreams of becoming a professional musician. The boy next door.

Betty Cooper, the sweet, kind-hearted, intelligent girl who's loyal to her friends. The girl next door.

Veronica Lodge, the sophisticated and confident girl who moved from New York. She is a fierce one.

And there was Jughead Jones.

Often seen as an outsider. He had a love for writing, and oh, how he loved his friends. He's what some would call unique.

With just one look, Drea saw him as fascinating. A boy worth looking into.

Drea stepped into Pop's Chocolate shop, the warmth emitting from the shop, making her sigh in comfort.

"An order for Danvers." Drea told Pop's, who stood behind the counter.

"The burgers will be ready in a minute." He said to her. Drea gave a nod and smiled. She took a seat at one of the tables, her eyes glancing towards the four.

They laughed and smiled with each other like everything was fine, but in the town of Riverdale, nothing was just fine.

From the outside anyone would say that Riverdale was a small, quiet, picturesque town, but what they didn't know was that Riverdale held dark secrets and mysteries that the four teenagers and the new mystery girl would soon find out.

The boy in the beanie felt a pair of eyes on them as his friends continued to talk. He glanced towards the mystery girl.

Drea Danvers is the aspiring journalist and photographer. An intellectual, quick-witted girl who holds secrets of her own.

He made eye contact with Drea, neither of them bothering to look away.

Who was this mystery girl, and why did he find so much interest in her when the daughter of an incarcerated man was sitting right next to him? Maybe he just needed to find out and find out soon.

Main Cast:

Jughead Jones played by Cole Sprouse

Betty Cooper played by Lili Reinhart

Veronica Lodge played by Camila Mendes

Cheryl Blossom played by Madelaine Petsch

Archie Andrews played by KJ Apa

Kevin Keller played by Casey Cott

Andrea 'Drea' Danvers played by whoever