Chapter 34: Silent Explosion (Orders from the Second in Charge)

Order Blaster - pallet: Taka Kōkotsu

"Couwd you bwame me fow squidnapping Taka? He's a pwivate investigatow twying to sowve the missing cephawopod cases in Inkopolis. He was gonna twy to stop me... Wouwd he have been easiew to take down instead of Heimdaw?" - Smollusk

"We're almost done, Kewpie! Just this and two more pallets and we will have saved everyone." - Marina

"Taka? I feel like I know that name..." - Pearl

"I love Blasters. I love how explosive they are..." - Acht 

"We're almost done. I hope everyone we've helped is doing okay." - Purah

Purah looked at Heimdal as he opened the lockers. "I got two this time." 

"Two pallets?" Purah asked in surprise.

"I knew I was going to find another, didn't expect two..." Heimdal held the Order Blaster and the Order Charger in both of his hands.

"Maybe... I can help?" Purah offered. "I know that pallet..." Purah felt almost drawn to the weapon as she took the Order Charger into her hands.

"I don't see why not. it'll definitely save us some time!" Pearl smiled. Marina looked at them before they all reentered the spire.

Order Charger - pallet: Taiko Namari

"Taiko scawes me. She weally stwong and weally fast, but she also was weawwy detewmined to get all Octowings to the suwface safely and unsanitze the Sanitied Octowings. We awe weawwy spilt on ouw goaws." - Smollusk

"A two fow one, huh?" Smollusk commented as he saw Purah and Heimdal wielding both weapons.

"Well, you see to not want us around, we're trying to get this done as fast as possible." Acht replied. "Anyway, did you ever decide on your decision?"

"Acht, you awe so pushy! Give me some time! Wike a wot of time! I'm just a wittwe pwogwam!"

"Fine fine..." Acht muttered as Marina came back with the pallets reconfigured and Taka and Taiko were back.

"Taiko!!!!" Purah jumped on her cousin in tears. "I was so worried!!!"

"Well, now I know who's behind the mass kidnappings in Inkopolis!" Taka announced as he pointed at Smollusk.

"Oh well..." Smollusk started. "Reawwy I've been just wetting Mawina do it... as much as I hate you, I figuwed you'd be outta my sights if I just wet you weave." Taka paused, completely confused.

"You're just... letting us go?..." Taka was dumbfounded.

"That leaves one." Tord said as Taka and Taiko returned to reality with Purah. Surprisingly, after Purah used her cousin's pallet, when she returned to reality, she was completely normal again. 

Marina's project was a success.

The Story of the Squidbeak Splatoon (My Splatoon AU Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara