Chapter 2: The First Rendezvous

Already, Agent 3 was reaching the end of his adventure. Kettle 26th, an Octoling invasion. Agent 3 entered.

"Be careful. Don't be surprised if some sneak Octoling soldiers start spawning in to surprise ya." Agent 3 continued, suddenly a shadow loomed over him, an octoing stood on a platform above just out of reach of 3's Hero Shot. He smiled at 3.

"So, you are he." He began. "Agent 3 I believe, correct?"

"Yeah?..." Agent 3 replied.

"At last, we meet. You've come far taking down all the Octarians in your path. And for what? After all, in the end, why can't we have power too? We're barely a civilization. There's nothing civil here."

"I'm taking back what belongs to my city." Agent 3 declared.

"I see. Right."

"Who are you anyway?"

"Me?" The Octoling began. "Someone who thinks squids from the surface like you..." Suddenly, Agent 3 saw 4 strong Octolings super jumping right at him. "Should suffer."

Agent 3 panicked, as they touched down, four Octolings with kelp attacked to their goggles attacked furiously. Agent 3 attacked back with great strength. Nearly overpowered, Agent 3 somehow managed to splat them all before falling on his knees.

"Do you know why I say that surface dwellers should suffer?" The Octoling continued. Agent 3 just looked up at him, winded. "Because." The Octoling but his boot on Agent 3's head. "It's because of your inklings that we live like this. Endless order and obedience. Because of Inklings we are accustomed to this life. And now you're ruining it... On Zapfish at a time." The Octoling pushed Agent 3 onto his back with his foot before leaving him as the 4 Octolings jumped straight back to finish him off. Agent 3 didn't more, he couldn't move. He closed his eyes, but it was quiet, dead quiet. Agent 3 opened his eyes and lifted himself up. Two Inklings stood before him. He couldn't tell who they were, but they seemed oddly... familiar.

"Are you okay?" One asked. "I am Agent 2. Gramps said you were in trouble, so we got here as fast as we could to assist."

"And I'm Agent 1." The other said as she helped Agent 3 up. 

"Thank you." Agent 3 replied. 

"We'll handle here, the final kettle is waiting for you." Agent 2 said.

"Thank you." Agent 3 said again before leaving.

Agent 3 landed back at the outpost. But Cap'n Cuttlefish was nowhere to be seen. Immediately, Agent 3 jumped to the final kettle, the city had to come first. he had to save the city.

Agent 3 entered what appeared to be an underground base. "OH, THANK HEAVENS Agent 3 you found me!" Cap'n Cuttlefish shouted; he was on a floating platform tied to a chair. Agent 3 looked at him completely dumbfounded before the ground violently shook. 

"Octo Valley, Listen clear! Your grand commando has finally appeared. Here with a grand performance to blow away your very life, inkling. It's over for you." There he was, the leader of the Octarians, The formidable DJ: Octavio.