Chapter 3: Octo Valley's Finale

Around Octavio were Octarians and Octolings alike, each holding glowsticks and swaying hypnotically along with the music DJ Octavio played with his Wasabi sticks scratching the records. With his music, the robot Octavio piloted launched a giant fist right at Agent 3. He parried it with his own ink, which knocked it back punching Octavio instead. With every attack, Agent 3 fought back with great force. 

"Throughout your journey." Cap'n Cuttlefish started. "I saw your growth into the Inkling you are now. No one can stop you now." Agent 3 continued to demolish anyone who got in between him and Octavio. Until the last person before him was a singular Octoling girl. She was the shortest Octoling of them all. 

"Don't just stand there!" Cap'n Cuttlefish and the male Octoling from before shouted in unison. The two looked at each other and immediately began attack each other. They both were equally skilled. As they continued, DJ Octavio's music was slowly dimming out. The two paused, along with all the bystanders. 

"What's THIS?!" DJ Octavio shouted.

"Sorry for the wait!" Agent 1's voice echoed through the darkness. The speakers were hijacked. Instead playing a different song.

"This heavenly melody!" Cap'n Cuttlefish shouted, finding the strength to free himself and dance along. "The Squid Sisters! The Calamari Inkantation!"

"Never did I think..." The male Octoling began. "I'd hear something as beautiful as this." Him, as well as many other Octolings began to remove their goggles. 

"Do you not see!" Agent 3 suddenly shouted. "You can't control these Octolings anymore! The war is over! you can go to the surface! Live your own life! You don't have to steal electricity! you can be free!"

"Free?" The girl before him said. DJ Octavio in a rage shot out his robot fist into the two, knocking the girl right off the edge and falling into the darkness. The Octolings saw in horror. Agent 3 flinched.

"DJ!" The male Octoling shouted. "Starting here, we, 'The Octopus Excavation Association.' Cheer Agent 3!" Agent 3 smiled confidently before parrying DJ Octavio's attack, causing the robot to malfunction and explode, blasting off Cap'n Cuttlefish, Agent 3, and the entire 'Octopus Excavation Association.'

Agent 3 awoke in the outpost with Callie and Marie looking over him.

"Oh, thank cod, you're not dead." Marie sighed.

"It's you." Agent 3 gasped.

"Surprised? We were agent 1 and 2 the WHOLE time!" Callie cheered. "And to fill you in: You saved the Great Zapfish! we have Power back!" Agent 3 smiled before getting up. "Hopefully, we won't have to deal with DJ Octavio anymore!"

"That's right." Cap'n Cuttlefish replied. Gesturing towards DJ Octavio who was now trapped in a comically large snow globe. Again Agent 3 smiled.

"If you ever need me again, let me know." He said confidently before waving goodbye and leaving Octo Valley. The Squid Sisters following after.

"Don't be too confident." DJ Octavio warned. 

"I just witnessed your entire army turn on you. How exactly are you going to get them under your control again?" Cap'n Cuttlefish asked.

"Under my control?" DJ Octavio echoed. "Under my control. Under Control.... Control."

End of Part 1