Chapter 6: Octo Canyon Finale Feat. Callie

The Octobot immediately flew out of the base. The two agents rushed after him, leaving to follow him to the last boss kettle in the middle of Area 5. Marie watched from nearby. "Never did I think... Callie..." She began to say, heartbroken.

Agent 4 and Agent 4.5 entered the arena, it was a show-arena, surrounded by stands filled with Octarians cheering on Octavio.

"Callie! What's gotten into you!" Marie asked.

"I've Remixed Callie's brain. She's under MY control! This is the power of obedience and Order!" Octavio laughed.

"Those shades. A personal creation of mine." Said that male octoling on board of the Robot. "Hypnoshades keeps Callie on our side." He boasted.

"Personal creation?" The girl octoling remarked. "You stole that tech!"

"I improved it." The male replied.

"Hey, you two! keep it down!" Octavio shouted.

"Hey DJ! kick the beat! let me do the talking- er... Let me do the singing here!" Callie shouted. As the music started up and Callie began to sing, the robot activated its attacks. Throwing punches at the two as they each parried as a team against Octavio and Callie's combined forces.

"They're relentless!" Agent 4.5 shouted. They kept it up, knowing this wouldn't defeat Octavio, they were stalling.

The attacks continued until the music suddenly stopped, a new song played as a flying truck zoomed into the arena, on board was Marie. Marie took aim and shot the shades clean off Callie's face. "Yes! the Low Tide Ink was direct hit!"

"uhhgg..." Callie groaned. She began to try to continue Octavio's dance.

"Callie! Remember who you are! Remember who you're fighting for! Remember your city! The world reflects our music!"

"And our music... reflects the world!" Callie replied. "I... I remember!" Callie departed from Octavio and into Marie's arms. the two joined forces once again. Octavio's music was silenced in the wave of the Spicy Calamari Inkatation began blaring through the arena. Once more, the Octolings were compelled to remove their shades, free from Octavio once again, applauding the agents, the Squid Sisters, and the freedom.

"NO! My army! my control!" Octavio shouted in anger as he ascended. 

"Here's a gift from Sheldon." Marie said as she deployed a rainmaker. Agent 4 caught it. suddenly an ink rail appeared that led up to Octavio. Agent 4 jumped on as Agent 4.5 stayed below.

"It's better to work as a team." He spoke. "But you can do this, I believe in you."

Agent 4 rode the rails up to Octavio. He shot a punch at Agent 4, but using the blast of the Rainmaker sent it back, totaling the robot, knocking it down. Agent 4 jumped off the rails straight on top of Octavio, slamming the Rainmaker down. This was the final strike, causing the robot to again explode. Agent 4 and 4.5 gripped the ground as they resisted the blast.

Once more, Octavio was back in his snow globe. "Okay Takoyaki." Agent 4.5 pointed his Hero Duelies at Octavio. "We have some questions."

"Why did you kidnap Callie? Why did you steal the Zapfish AGAIN!?" Marie began running questions.

"One atta time!" Octavio shouted. "I stole the  Zapfish for the same reason as before. Energy is scares. We Octarians use music to orchestrate our battle positions. I took Callie because her power was able to aid in that mission. She was the only one of the two of you that was able to be captured easily after the events of your "Finalfest."

"Your what now?" Agent 4 asked.

"Final Fest. It was Team Callie vs Team Marie. I won." Marie explained.

"I have another question. Your soldiers said your Hypnoshades was stolen tech?" Agent 4 asked.

"My old engineer began an organization against me. because of his tyranny I exiled him and his closest followers." Octavio explained.

"That's awful." Callie said to Marie. "You don't think..." Marie nodded to Callie. Agents 4 and 4.5 look at each other and smiled. They waved from the Squid Sister and left.

The two arrived back in the Square. "And by the way, my name is Maki! It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Unagi." Unagi replied with a smile.

"Unagi? OH! you're the new model for Toni Kensa! Seems we'll be seeing each other more!!" Maki smiled.  The two walked off, Unagi couldn't help but think about what Octavio said. 'My old engineer began an organization against me. because of his tyranny I exiled him and his closest followers.' She and Maki headed to the cafe near the underground subway. she swore she heard a sound reverberate from the depths, like a giant crash.

"Maki, did you hear that?" Unagi asked. Maki turned back at her pale and nodded. the two looked down the gated hall leading down deep underground. Wondering what was going on.

End of Part 2