Chapter 20: Rocket Mission Ascend Ft. Deep Cut

"Can I ask you guys a question, why are you three so bent on getting this back?" Marie asked.

"Well you see." Shiver started. "We may be thieves, but we're really doing this kinda more like charity work, we gave a very shallow cut of any of the money we earn pawning off what we steal, and the money goes to those who need it."

"Huh, so you guys are like anti-heros in a way." Marie commented. "Oh right, we didn't bring our monitor, did we? we can't see what Agent 3 and 3.5 are up to."

"We can inform you." Agent 3.5 said through the radio. 

"What do you guys see?" Marie asked.

"Well, it appears... we're at a test platform."

"To go through we gotta leave behind out gear and weapons." Agent 3 explained, worried.

"Hey, we still got Masaba." Agent 3.5 said as he held Masaba tightly in his hand. 

"Stop manhandling him." Agent 3 said as she gently held Masaba. The trio entered, forced to sneak through each room. Agent 3.5 used Masaba to take out enemies and flip switches until they reached a key which brought them back to get their gear.

"Your little buddy is very helpful." Agent 3.5 smiled. Agent 3 looked at Masaba worried, but Masaba was still bouncing and smiling, he was having fun being thrown around.

"We're on the top floor." Agent 3 reported. 

"I'm picking up what may be Gramps." Marie responded. The two continued as the radio picked up what sounded like Craig and some unknown person.

"Let me go!" Craig pleaded.

"Enough." replied the mysterious person. "Although I have the power, I need the brains to fuel my mission."

"Wait, what are you doing? NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo..."

"Gramps?!" Callie yelled. "Gramps is in danger Marie! Do something!!!" 

"Agent 3, Agent 3.5, we're on our way!" Marie informed the agents.

Agents 3 and 3.5 made it to the top of the ramp. there on the ground they found Craig Cuttlefish. But...

"Gramps!?" Callie shouted as both she, Marie, and Cap'n reached the others. there Craig was on the ground. "He's...completely dehydrated." 

Cap'n limply ran over and fell to his knees as he took the tiny dried-up squid kindly in his hands. "No..." He whispered. Suddenly a shadow shaded them, they all turned around to see a giant bear looming over them.

"Hey! Did you do this to Gramps?! You better fix him right now!"

"Valued Employee, we appreciate your feedback, but it will be disregarded." 

"Who are you..." Cap'n asked hoarsely.

"I am Mr. Grizz. And with this rocket fueled by the hard work and dedication of my loyal employees. I will restore order within this world, the way things are supposed to be, the way things were. With Mammals as the supreme race."

"No!" Agent 3 shouted. Then, the rocket powered up. 

Mr. Grizz climbed onto the side of it. "Here, I will bring the end of the era. But don't call it the 'hairpocalypse,' HR doesn't like that." Then Mr. Grizz disappeared through the TV roof of Alterna.

Everyone turned back to Cap'n and Craig. Cap'n was too shaken up for words, shedding a tear onto Criag. The tear absorbed into his skin. His eyes opened as he began to float.

"Gramps?!" The Squid Sisters said in unison. Cap'n stared in pure disbelief.

"Phew, is anyone else thirsty?" He asked. Cap'n smiled. 

"Wait hang on! The Rocket! The World!" Callie panicked.

"Right, what do we do?!" Agent 3 asked in a panic.

"AHEM." Frye snapped her fingers to get their attention. 

Deep Cut arrived with the Octolings

Deep Cut arrived with the Octolings. "So, we got a giant crisis: The World is about to be fuzzified. So, you know what that means? We gotta get up there!"

"Get up there?" Agent 3 asked.

"Yeah, you know, get UP there!" Shiver smiled. "And we're going to get you up there, Agents!"

"How?" Agent 3 asked.

"Like this!" Frye laughed as her army on Eels swarmed upwards linked together, creating a giant twister that shot all the way up passed Alterna.

"And my turn, COME! MASTER MEGA!" Shiver called as Master Mega emerged to her call.

"Ay. (And these are for you, courteous of Hokkigai, Natto, and I.)" Big Man handed over two Space Suits for the two Agents. 

"If we catch him in time, you'll be close enough to where breathing won't be too hard... hopefully." Hokkigai assured them.

Agents 3 and 3.5 hopped on Master Mega and rode the Eel Tornado up to the surface and beyond, super jumping up to catch the rocket.

"Good luck Agents." Marie said. Masaba stared at the sky and began to fly like a bird up after his friend. "And to you too Masaba." Marie called out.