Chapter 22: Battle Between Land and Sea 3MIX

The two kaiju attacked, throwing their dukes. Mr. Grizz was bursting with ooze, causing more bubbles to emit from his fur.

"Agents, aim Octavio's razor at the Fazuyaki." Craig instructed.

"I'll operate the Ink Vac razor." Agent 3.5 volunteered as he entered the pilot hatch. He and Octavio navigated the mech over to Mr. Grizz's first bubble, sheering it until it busted. The fuzzball's pop causing the mech to be knocked back.

"Redirecting..." Octavia said. The Mech repositioned itself as Octocopters leaked out of Mr. Grizz, attack the mech. Agent 3 shot them down as Agent 3.5 positioned the razor and shaved off the second fuzzball. The second hole leaked out more Octarians onto the mech as well as knocking them back even further.

"This is the last one!" Octavius announced.

"Redirecting... Carp. Meteors!" Octavia detected. 

"I'll guide you guys!" Agent 3 said. She shouted out lefts and rights as they navigated back to Mr. Grizz as Agent 3 attacked the fuzzy Octarians on board to protect Agent 3.5. They reached the two kaiju.

"1 minute left! hurry!" Octavia shouted.

"Save the world team!" Cap'n suddenly shouted. Agent 3.5 positioned the razor and attacked. BOOM! The final bubble was no more.

"The bubbles are gone; he's weakened too thanks to your fishy friend." Octavia announced.

"If he's going to fire us." Octavio began. "Then let's fire right back!"

"Ah yeah baby! Straight fire!" Octavius shouted. "Brand-new tech of the decade: The ink Vac 3.0! It sucks, it shaves, and now..." The razor changed shape into a blaster. "It shoots kaiju bears!" Agent 3.5 fired the laser ink beam straight at Mr. Grizz.

"Go team!!!" Cap'n cheered as the Mr. Grizz's ooze was annihilated, as well as all the Octarians inside of him.

"It seems all my work... bared no fruit." Mr. Grizz said as he was encased by the ink. "The world is what it has become, and there is no going back. The future of the world... is not one that will ever be as it used to be. This is it then..." Then, the rocket completely self-destructed with Mr. Grizz on board. Octavio flew away from the explosion as fast as he could to protect everyone. Agent 3 looked up as she saw Masaba change back to his normal tiny self. Agent 3 opened her arms and caught Masaba on the way by as she, Agent 3.5, and the Octos all descended back to Earth.

"That... was... SO COOOOOL!" Callie shouted as Octavio landed. "You were like BZZZZZ RAWR! and the bubbles went BOOM POW! and Masaba was like BWAAAAAA RAWR!!!!"

Agent 3 looked at Cap'n, he looked back with his arms crossed and smiled proudly.

"Aww you're blushing again, Cap'n." Marie commented.

"I am not!!" Cap'n shouted in embarrassment. Agent 3 giggled. "Don't laugh!" Cap'n hid his face.

Craig looked over and saw Octavio with his two kids. "So, old friend-"

"I'm sorry." Octavio interrupted. "...for accusing you of completely ransacking my army. After what happened 5 years ago, with Kamabo, losing the last 30% of my army threw me over the ledge."

"It's okay, I forgive you." Craig replied. "What are you three going to get up to?"

"That." Octavia pointed as a league of Fuzzy Octolings emerged. "We want to help them become their old selves again."

"How are you gonna do that?" Craig asked. The Octo stayed silent; they didn't know.

"Now what should we do?" Callie asked.

"Well, we'll get the Zapfish back to where it rightfully belongs. Seems like it was onboard the rocket." Frye replied.

"That explains how it was still able to function despite blowing up...twice." Marie commented. The three members of Deep Cut waved to the Squidbeak Splatoon and left them.

"Anyway." Cap'n cleared his throat. "With that out of the way, the Earth is safe. I congratulate you both on your efforts."

"Translation: You guys are so cool! We should be friends and play turf war together!" Callie chimed in.

"Yeah, I guess that's what I'm saying." Cap'n smiled. He, Agent 3, and Agent 3.5 all walked off, waving to the Squid Sisters and Criag before returning to Splatsville.

 The group looked up at the tower to see the Zapfish back to where it belonged. Suddenly, an Inkling appeared and ran up to them.

"Maki?" Cap'n Tord said. "It's been a while-"

"Heya hey! It's good that those peeps led me to the right location." Maki started. 

"What's gotten you all riled up, relax!" Tord said.

"No no no! I can't relax! I'm freaked out and nervous. Unagi!"

"What about her?" 

"She's gone, she's just gone! She doesn't answer her phone, she doesn't answer the door! If I didn't report a missing cephalopod case, she would've gotten fired from the absentee strikes she started getting."

"Unagi is missing." Tord gasped. "Well Maki, when was the last time you saw her?"

Maki began to think. Then in dawned on him. "Two weeks ago! She was going to Inkopolis Square." Taka's eyes widen. 

"We need to find her." Tord said to Alison and Taka. "She's an agent like us, and Maki too." The two nodded and the group headed on the train to Inkopolis Square.

To be continued...