Chapter 19: Fajī no Tako

"Almost back." Agent 3.5 said to himself. As the two of them wheeled the parts through Sector 2, The two of them were suddenly ambushed.

"Guys!" They heard Cap'n yell faintly though the radio.

"I didn't even detect them; they have no signal.

"Of course." Said the fuzzy Octoling leading the ambush. She raised her hand as the other three Octolings attacked. The two defended themselves as the parts fell to the ground. they managed to take down the three Octolings, and as the leading Octoling prepped her weapon, she suddenly fell to the ground unconscious. The two saw Cap'n standing above her.

They waited for the girl to wake up, they removed her goggles. "Where... am I?"

"Okay, talk." Agent 3.5 pointed his gun at her. 

Cap'n knocked his gun out of his hands. "We aren't going to threaten her."

"Who are you people? How did I get here?"

"What do you mean? do you not just pull an ambush on Agent 3 and 3.5 just now?" Marie asked.

"No." She replied. "I don't... I would never do that!"

"She is lying." Agent 3.5 replied, Cap'n smacked him. 

"I'm not!" She got up. "I just wanna go home!" She cried.

"Home?" Marie asked.

"Yes home! I wanna go home! I wanna go home with Natto and my friends!" She sobbed.

"I'm sorry but... I don't think that's going to happen..." Marie informed her. "Haven't you noticed... well... your tentacles?"

"My tentacles?" Asked the Octoling. She felt her hair, noticing instead of slick it was furry. She screamed. "What happened to me?!"

"From how it sounds, the entire Octarian army has been fuzzified." Agent 3 said.

"Fuzzified?! The whole army?!" The Octoling sobbed harder. "NATTO!!! NATTO!!! I WANNA GO HOME! I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!" Agent 3 hugged the Octoling.

"Hey..." A voice said from behind, it was one of the Octolings from the ambush. His goggles were broken.

"Natto!" The Octoling screamed. 

"Hokkigai!" He screamed back. The two hugged. "What happened to you? What happened to me?!"

"So, someone has fuzzified and hypnotized an entire Octoling Army? who could've done this?!" Callie replied in fear. 

"So, this is the thing you need to get to that island?" Natto asked.

"That's right, we don't know how to put it together." Marie replied. 

"Don't fear, us male Octolings are known for our amazing mechanical skills." He joked. "In all seriousness, we could probably assemble this in no time." 

"With no tools?!" Asked Callie as the duo through together the contraption in no time.

"Well, that was easy."  Hokkigai smiled. "Now who here is strong enough to use it?"

Cap'n raised his hand and bowed dramatically. "I got this." Marie nudged Callie and the two of them giggled.

Cap'n 3 lifted the contraption and headed to the Rocket, and in no time the group watched from far away Cap'n giving the island a clean shave.

The group soon came after to the rocket and found Cap'n on the ground. 

"Cap'n are you okay?!" Callie asked frantically.

"I over did it..." Cap'n stammered. "Sprang my leg pretty bad..." Agent 3 came over to him and hugged him. 

"HOLD ON THERE!!!!" A familiar voice boomed. There before them stood Deep Cut. "We're back! Did you miss us?"

"Well, if you did or not, we're here for our treasure, and we aren't afraid of giving you all sprangled ankles!"

"This thing?" Marie asked. "Yeah, we're done with it. You can have it back!"

"Flattery will get you nowhere! We- I'm sorry what?" Shiver said.

"Yeah, we're good, it's all yours."

"Oh uhm

"Oh uhm... geez... thank you?" Frye responded. "You're really just going to give it back? Geez... now I genuinely feel in debt to y'all for all this trouble we put you through. We wouldn't have been so protective if we knew you just wanted to borrow it, I promise!"

"We submit, forgive us, please be our bosses, we'll do anything. Anything to repay you guys." Shiver replied.

"Bosses? Aw Marie, what do you think?" Callie asked Marie.

"Anyway, back on the topic of the Rocket." Agent 3.5 chimed in. "Are you 100% sure that Criag is up there in the rocket?"

"That's what my radar said." Marie replied. "I hope you and Agent 3 can save him while we look over Cap'n."

"Of course!" Agent 3 smiled. She gave Cap'n a small squeeze before getting up and joining Agent 3.5 and running up to the rocket.

Cap'n smiled at them.