Chapter 10: Recidivist

"Finally, here it is." Cap'n Cuttlefish smiled as Eight wheeled out the fourth and final thang out to the phone.

"Radical job, Test Subject 10,008." The phone remarked. "And with that you will be able to [Unknown Slang] right up to the Promised Land." Purah exited the train.

"Hm, I feel like should probably do this too before we go. Can I borrow that notebook for yours?" Agent 8 handed her notebook to Cap'n Cuttlefish. He flipped to an empty page. "You've gotten all 'em Mem Cakes Collected. Can you draw a picture of Agent 3 for me so I can get help finding him?" Agent 8 nodded. "Yeah, if I recall... He was a pretty normal squid. About this tall, green eyes. He's got that distinct look in his eyes you'd see in a real hero." Agent 8 finished her drawing, tore it out of her notebook and gave it to Cap'n.

"That looks exactly like him

"That looks exactly like him. Thank you. I think right here will do." Cap'n Cuttlefish taped the missing poster to the telephone.

"10,008 thanks to your work, you may now enter the Promised Land." The phone's crank began to spin, suddenly the back of the phone busted off as the Thangs came together as one with the phone into a grand contraption. "Test Subjects, Captain, come one come all; the Promised Land awaits." Purah, Eight, and Cap'n boarded.

"Hey, 'Rina? is it just me or does that thing...look like a blender?" Pearl asked. Suddenly, the machine activated. The blades at the top of the machines activated. Eight, Purah, and Cap'n all panicked as they banged on the plastic trying to get away.

"HELP US!" Cap'n screamed.

"Hold on! I'm doing everything I can!" Marina shouted back. "I've sent a distress call! Go! C'mon!!!"

Just then, the celling crashed open as an Inkling broke through valiantly, destroying the blender as he crashed landed. Eight awoke a minute later after hitting the ground. Purah helped her.

"Agent 3 saved us." Cap'n took off his hat. "And also knocked himself out. That hero complex of his is gonna get him killed."

"What do we do?" Purah asked.

"I think you two should escape to the surface, don't worry about me, I'll have tabs with Agent 8. Someone should be with 3 for when he gets up." Cap'n explained. Eight nodded and her as well as Purah escaped through the hole in the celling.

The two of them were now in the belly of Kamabo Corp. Suddenly, Agent 8 realized the two came up weaponless.

"Oh no!" Marina said through the radio. "I'm picking up a sub weapon signal somewhere nearby. I don't know how you will be able to get to it without getting caught."

"I have idea." Purah said. "Become small." Eight changed into her Octo form. Purah picked her up and began running.

"What are you doing?!" Pearl yelled. Purah didn't respond but kept running past all the Octarians in their path. Purah didn't stop until they reached where the sub can was.