Chapter 18: Inoshishi no Yaki (Modanmikkusu)

"We're almost done." Agent 3.5 commented as he and Agent 3 got to the top of the Happiness Research Center. "I'm guess that last member of Deep Cut is hiding here." The two hopped in the kettle.

They two again found themselves in an arena, before them stood the final member of Deep Cut: Manta Tarou Kizaemon Munekiyo. (AKA Big Man).

"Ay! (At last, you're here!)" Big Man said to them. "Ay...aye... (To be honest with you... I really don't wanna fight you guys...)"

"Then don't." Agent 3.5 replied.

"Ay... aye ay! (But... the others will never forgive me if I step down!)" Big Man congealed himself in ink as his dived, becoming one with the ink, he swam around expanding his coverage on the ground. He then divided into shadow clones of himself that all swam around the arena.

"We gotta figure out who the real one is." Agent 3 shouted. The two of them began to take back turf as they shot at the shadow clones until they found Big Man and took him out.

"Ay.... (Aw man....)" Big Man sighed. "Ay ayy! (You may have one this time! But we'll be back!)" Big Man declared as he dropped a Smoke Bomb which, like the other, rocketed him to the sky with its explosion.

"At last, the final piece!" Callie cheered. "Now we just gotta assemble it so we can access the Rocket Island."

"Actually, how are we going to do that? We don't have any tools or anything." Marie commented.

"I could probably assemble it myself." Cap'n volunteered. "Can you two bring all three parts to me here in Sector 1?" 

"It's no problem at all!" Agent 3 smiled.

"Awesome.." Cap'n smiled back.

"You're blushing again, Cap'n." Marie commented as she turned off the radio.

"Wha- Am not!" Cap'n yelled embarrassed.