Chapter 17: Chimamire no Same (Modanmikkusu)

The two continued through Alterna: collecting capsules, clearing kettles, appeasing ORCA. It all came down in Sector 4.

"I sense a strong signal; Deep Cut is down there." Marie warned. Agent 3 and 3.5 headed down. Again, they found themselves in an arena, this time they were surrounded by a sea of indigo.

"aaa~" Shiver appeared before them. "So, you've arrived, seemed Frye wasn't enough to stop you."

"If we can stop an army of puny eels, then we can take you on too." Agent 3.5 taunted, making a rude gesture at her.

"Well, I'm no puny Eel, and neither is my Sensei." Shiver warned. "Come here! Master Mega!!" As Shiver raised her fan into the air, a giant shark hopped onto the shore. Shiver boarded the shark's back and rode around the indigo sea around the two agents. "Pedal to the Megalodon!"

"I have a horrible idea." Agent 3.5 whispered.

"What?" Agent 3 asked. 

Agent 3.5 grabbed Masaba and began to wave him around violently. "Here sharky, sharky, sharky!!! Come get the fresh catch!" Master Mega beamed at Masaba, hopping on land after Agent 3.5 as he ran in circles with Masaba clenched in his hand.

"What are you doing?! Quit it! Stop!" Shiver and Agent 3 both yelled at Master Mega and Agent 3.5 respectively. 

Shiver began to slap Master Mega repeatedly. Agent 3 attacked Master Mega, knocking in over. She then splatted Shiver before Master Mega rolled back into the water.

Shiver respawned from Master Mega. "I can't believe this."

"I can't believe that actually worked." Agent 3.5 replied. Agent punched Agent 3.5 in the arms.

"Well, whatever... I was bested and I'm not going to let myself be embarrassed again. But this isn't the last you'll see of Deep Cut." Shiver laughed as she held up a smoke bomb which exploded, launching her and Mega out of sight.

"That's two." Marie smiled. "I'm kinda glad she put her pride first and gave up."

"Made things easier for us." Agent 3.5 replied. The two rushed off after placing the next treasure with the last.

"You're doing it again!" Marie commented as she turned off her radio.

"I am not!" Cap'n retaliated as he sat up. "I'm not doing anything!"

"You make it so obvious."

"Make what obvious?!"

"For someone who doesn't talk, you sure say a lot." Callie laughed again. 

"What are you guys talking about?!" Cap'n yelled, frustrated and embarrassed.