Chapter 24: Muishiki Mukanshin Marina Arena

"Here we are, the top floor." Acht announced.

"That wasn't too bad." Pearl commented. "As sharp as ever, Eight." Heimdal gave a thumbs up. The two exited the elevator to the top floor. Heimdal entered the cage carriage and traveled over to an arena.

 Heimdal entered the cage carriage and traveled over to an arena

"Marina!" Pearl shouted. was before them, entangled in some sort of machine. "Yo! 'Rina!" She paused. "I don't think she can hear us. We gotta get her outta... Whatever this thing is!"

Suddenly, Marina began to move, she twitched violently like a program was running through her nerves, shocking her movements to contort rapidly. "Hazardous Haphazard lifeforms detected. Commencing Grayscaling." The machine activated. Heimdal summoned his duelies as he attacked the machine, but the ink bounced off.

"Eight! there's a force field around Marina, you gotta take out the shield's weak points!" Acht shouted from the elevator. Heimdal saw the column tentacles and attacked them as Jelletons spawned form them. As the weak points exploded, so did the shield, Heimdal took aim straight at the machine, rolling forwards dealing extreme damage until the machine finally exploded.

The machine came apart, Marina was released, falling to the ground. Heimdal put out his arms to catch her, causing the both of them to bump head before tumbling to the floor. Marina weakly opened her eyes. "Eight?..." She muttered in a daze. Suddenly, something manifested out of the destroyed machinery.

"Order has been disturbed. Manifestation complete." The apparition stated.

"Yo! who are you?!" Pearl yelled. 

"I am Order itself. And I will set things straight in the World, a world without change."

"No! you can't do that! You can't make the world changeless!" Marina shouted.

"Architect and creator Marina. you disagree with my views. LOGIC ERROR, Commencing hard reboot." The tower began to shake and collapse. Heimdal and Marina took hold of Pearl as she tried to carry the two away, but the trio got caught in a massive explosion which set them flying out of the building.

The trio landed outside. Heimdal completely unconscious on the ground. 

"Yo! Eight! Speak to me bestie!" Pearl shook Heimdal.

"Wait!" Marina stopped her. Pearl looked at her confused. "That's not Eight."