CHAPTER 7

"So... What made you're in good mood right now?" BoBoiBoy brightly beam at Fang.

"I get to see abang again!"

"..." While Fang look at BoBoiBoy with his empty closed eye smile, he is internally crying inside.

'Damn it. Did Gopal actually tell the truth? Did he finally got crazy? Is he starting to imagine his brother is around him?'

"Ah, I see... That's good for you then..." Fang nervously laugh while BoBoiBoy tilt his head at Fang's reaction.

"Fang, what's wrong-"

"Ah, commander is calling for me! See you later, BoBoiBoy!" And in a blink, Fang is not sitting in front of BoBoiBoy anymore and completely disappeared from the scene.

"Huh? But I didn't heard anything though...?"

✧✧✧

"It's good to finally see you're energetic on mission again, BoBoiBoy. Commander told me what happened." BoBoiBoy nervously chuckle and scratch his cheek.

"It's good to see you again, Captain Kaizo. I'd never imagined to have mission with you starting from the beginning. Usually you will come at the end of the mission and save us."

Kaizo chuckle.

"I'm just acting like a tour for you guys this time since I've already been to Historia planet before."

"Eh... Only a tour? How many times you've been to this planet?"

"If this mission counts, then twice. The first time I went here with Ryan, to obverse him for his Captain's first mission." After hearing his brother's name, BoBoiBoy immediately brighten.

"Really?! How did it go? He did great, right?" BoBoiBoy continuesly ask Kaizo about his brother while the others are walking behind both of them.

"It's Ryan, what did you expect from your brother? Not only he did great but more than that. You're familiar with his element, Hideyoshi, right? He got it while he's in that lake." Captain Kaizo points at a certain lake while BoBoiBoy and his gang look at where the captain pointing.

"Woahh! I'd never knew that- wait. You said 'in' the lake?! Did he drowned?!" BoBoiBoy immediately rush to the lake and watch his reflection on the water surface.

"Uh... More or less? I don't know. He said when he got there, he saw the water surface long way above him so he thought he was underwater. But at the same time, he was sitting like on sand-like thing? I don't know how to say it. Maybe you should ask him."

The Kokotiam immediately look at Captain Kaizo in horror and give him signals to make him take back what his said.

And Captain Kaizo?

Just blankly stare at them and sweatdrop as his remember something.

"Right, Ryan already... I'm sorry, BoBoiBoy. I didn't mean to-" BoBoiBoy shake his head. "It's fine, Captain Kaizo. I don't mind." He then shift back to look at his reflection on the water.

'I wonder how long it'll take for me to see abang again...'

"Guys, look! The water is pretty clear!" Yaya and Ying's eyes sparkled at the sight before them. "Tch, it's just water. There's nothing special." The two girls immediately glare at Gopal, making him shut up.

While the girls scolding Gopal and Fang talking with his brother about the mission, Boboiboy trying to touch the water and Captain Kaizo notice this.

"Wait BoBoiBoy, you have to ask for permission first-" Kaizo's warning fall onto deaf ears as BoBoiBoy busy with focusing the transparent hand that holding his hands.

Strangely enough, he didn't even feel the hand holding his hand. He didn't feel any impact or pressure at all.

"My my, did your parents teach your any manners?" BoBoiBoy flinch at the sudden appearance of a beautiful lady in front of him.

"U-Uh, I-I-" the sudden unfamiliar voice draws the others attention, making them look at the person.

"You..." Layla's attention shift from BoBoiBoy to Captain Kaizo. "Oh, you're the one with sir Ryan that time."

"You know my brother?"

Layla look at BoBoiBoy again. "Ara? Sir Ryan is your brother? Now that I look at it again, you do look like him." She then gently pat BoBoiBoy's head. "I'm sorry about your brother. I heard the news..."

BoBoiBoy blink. "How did you-"

"I told her."

Everyone's attention now shift to the familiar pink haired boy that put his hands around BoBoiBoy's with his lower half body is in the water.

"RYAN/ Abang Yoshi?!" Hideyoshi (?) Just smile at them and wave.

"Hello."

BoBoiBoy brighten at the sight of his brother's another element but then look at his friends.

"Wait, you guys can see him?" The others was still too stunned to speak so they just nod. Their reaction makes BoBoiBoy tilt his head.

'How come they can't see abang Voltra and abang Lunar?'

Hideyoshi(?), as if sensing BoBoiBoy's thoughts, smile at him. "Mine is because of Miss Layla's power. Miss Layla can make someone see something that can't be seen with naked eyes." He then look at Voltra and Lunar who just stay silent beside BoBoiBoy.

"I didn't expect you can see both of them, BoBoiBoy."