CHAPTER 43

Amato, BoBoiBoy, Mara, Ryan and Pian currently having group video call. Deep was supposed to join them but he busy with his live to judge the others foods and things.

"... I think that's General Grakakus robots or rather army." The others look at Mechabot.

"So it's true what Ryan said. He's after Mechabot. They must be following us because they want to observe who is with Mechabot."

"I suggest we stay at home but we have school tomorrow." They sigh.

"Let's just be careful. We still don't have valid excuse to skip school. If we tell the truth, teacher Jamie won't trust us." They sigh again.

"Mara have point. Let's keep sticking together so they will have difficulty to attack us one by one."

"But we're just normal people. They can attack us all at once.

"Eh... Didn't we have Mechamato to protect us?" Amato and Mechabot grin.

"Anyway, let's pretend like we don't know they're following us and act normal like usual. If they notice we saw know them following us, then they must making their next move."

✧✧✧

The teenagers walking together after the school ended like usual. They may looks like they're happily chatting but the reality is they're nervous they can feel eyes on them.

One wrong move and they're done.

"Ugh, the bad feelings is getting stronger." BoBoiBoy and Ryan's face scrunch up. The others look at the twins in worry.

"How about we take a rest for a bit?" The twins nod and they sit on the bench. "Are you still feel uneasy-"

"Shh! Not too loud, Deep!"

While they're relaxing, the ground suddenly shaking and in blink of eyes, a few robots are in front of them.

"Shit."

"Abang, language!" While BoBoiBoy scolding Ryan for cursing, the robots in front of them are scanning them.

"Mechabot detected. With new master. Take back Mechabot." BoBoiBoy stop scolding Ryan as he saw the robots about to take Mechabot but with reflex, Amato use his silat move toward the robot and slam hard his hand against it.

His eyes widen as he went silent and retreat back his redden hand.

"O-Ouch... My hand..." The others then get ready to run as they sense danger from the robots.

"We have to run! There's too much people here! We can't get them involve!"

Amato, BoBoiBoy and Ryan distract the robots to open the chance for Mara, Pian and Deep to run and go back to their house for their own safety.

After the three disappeared from their sight, Amato and the twins run toward the city.

Meanwhile in the city, they have Beca style competition.

"Now let us welcome our sponsor for this competition, Dato' Andy!"

"Before we begin this competition, let us welcome the 'Brother Beca Boys' for some entertainment!"

While other people enjoy the performance, Amato, BoBoiBoy and Ryan dodge the attacks from the robots. When they're come back to their sense, they saw the commotion in front of them.

While they're running, Amato notice an old looking beca behind the people. "Mechabot! Mechanize with that trash!"

"Uh, Amato. I don't think that's a trash. It's clearly someone's beca."

Suddenly, the twins saw an old man glare at them.

"Oi! What did you say?! How dare you said my beca is a trash!" The old man shout but Amato just ignore him.

"Amato, it's rude to ignore that old man."

"Please consider the situation, Ryan. We're in hurry. I can apologize to that old man later."