CHAPTER 13

Ryan is struggling to stay awake. His energy was drained.

"Kid, look what happened to you. I already told you, don't do it but you're being stubborn and give me your energy. You know that your energy is not enough for me, right?" Ryan sigh.

"Of course I know that, Klamkabot. But at least you can escape with it." Klamkabot stare at Ryan who resting beside him. "Why you're so desperate to save me?"

"..." Klamkabot look at Ryan who still didn't respond to his question.

"You must be thinking that if you lost you lost your power, then there is no point to be alive, right?" This made Klamkabot shocked.

"How-"

"I know that better than anyone else." Klamkabot look at him for explanation.

"You know, Klamkabot. I was born with this power. I didn't receive the power from the power band like BoBoiBoy and the others. If one of my elements got taken away, I'll die."

"And because of this power... The only one who understand me the most, my grandmother died." The power sphere look at him in confuse.

"Everyone think I've been cursed but my grandma always reassure me that it's incredible to have power and people just get jealous for not having any power. And of course I trusted her. But I never know this power is that powerful until someone want to take it from me."

Flashback

"Ryan! Come on, let's eat together. The others are waiting." Younger Ryan look behind him and saw his grandmother. "Ah, you guys can eat first, Nek. I still have homeworks to do." His grandmother sigh and pull his ear.

"Ow, ow! What was that for, Nek?!" His grandmother stop pulling his ear and glare at him. "Eating is more important, Ryan. You can continue your homeworks after we eat."

"But-"

"No buts! One more excuse and I'll drag to to dinner table by myself." Younger Ryan Sigh as he already know he had no chance to win over his grandmother.

"Fine..."

Younger Ryan sat between BoBoiBoy and his father. "Studying again?" Ask Tok Aba as his wife nod.

"As usual. He's like an old soul in child's body. Look how mature he is! It feels like he won't enjoy his childhood like other kids." She sigh.

As younger Ryan start eating, he felt a stare towards him. He look beside him and saw his father stare hard at him. "What is it, dad?"

"Don't use your power today, Ryan." Ryan tilt his head. "Why?"

"Just do as I said." Younger Ryan know he couldn't argue more with his father so he just nod. Suddenly, then ground shook. The family come out from the house and saw an alien with evil robot.

"AHAHAHAHA! Now you're here, where's the kid with element power? Oh and since you're here now I can take your power sphere too!"

"It's true there a power sphere here but I don't know about the kid with element power that you talk about." Lied Amato.

"Don't lie to me! I know the kid is here. His last signal is here!"

Ryan, BoBoiBoy and their grandparents tried to back away in silent but failed once the alien notice their movement. The alien smirk at the sight before him and charge toward them.

"I see. So it's either these two kids!"

Ryan about to use his power to protect the other but in a blink of eye, his grandmother is in front of him, protecting him and BoBoiBoy.

"Wait, Nek-"

Before he could even finish the sentence, the alien shot his grandmother who shielding him and BoBoiBoy.

"NENEK!"

The scene before him terrified him. Ryan shakily spread his hands to protect BoBoiBoy. The younger one start trembling, in urge to cry behind the older one.

And for the older one? The scene before him made him freeze and can't move. Without him realising, tears start falling down from his eyes.

Flashback End

"After two days Nek died, I heard my dad and Atok discuss something serious. And guess what? My dad finally admit the reason why the alien come to our house." Ryan then recall his father and Tok Aba conversation.

"Abah, there's something Amato want to tell you... The alien that attacked us that day want Mechabot... And Ryan because he said he's searching for a kid that have element power. Who else in this house have power, no. Element power to be exact."

"And of course. Unnoticed to those two, I was listening to their conversation behind the door. After that, I tried to be away from them for their safety. It will be more dangerous for them if I'm with them."

"So a week after the incident, I decided to study abroad. And with that, I went to Japan. My family except BoBoiBoy didn't protest my decision and just let me go whenever I want." Added Ryan as he open his eyes.

"Ryan, right?" Ryan nod. "It's not your fault, kid. You didn't know that would happened." Ryan shake his head.

"No. If only I realize about this earlier and stay away from them, my grandmother will be still alive." Klamkabot sigh. "Looks like words can't get through you." Ryan shrugged.

Suddenly, a portal appear and the Kokotiam gang come out from it.

"Looks like they're here. That's my cue to leave. Go escape while Borara's attention is still on BoBoiBoy and the gang, Klamkabot."