CHAPTER 55

"A-Abang, is it true-"

"We will talk about this later, BoBoiBoy."

"HAHAHA! Look at your face. Are you really that afraid of your brother knowing your health? What a pity. You're a strong being yet you're dying."

Ryan grit his teeth and slams Grakakus's head harder to the floor.

"Looks like you won't be able to talk after your mouth will be ripped off."

"Yet you didn't because there's kids here. Isn't that true, Ryan? It'll be a gruesome sight to them."

"BoBoiBoy, cover their eyes."

"Wha-"

"What are you going to do? Unleash your full potential? Heh, you think I don't know what is the cause that prevents your recovery. There's a hidden power hiding inside you, isn't it? And to unleash it, you have to sacrifice you health."

"It's amusing to see you fully understand my condition. Indeed, I've been hiding this one and sacrificing my health."

Slowly, his usual brown hair turns into a silver grey one, leaving his usual white streak and his usual clothes turned into a suit like butler attire which is giving off elegance but his expression ruins it.

For having a maniac smirk on his face. It definitely didn't match his elegant attire.

"Be grateful for being the first one who taste my power, you bastard."

A bright lights suddenly appear one by one around Ryan like those stars in the sky and blinding everyone's sight.

As the blinding light dies down, those who near Ryan can feel their eyes widen at the sight of Grakakus's turn into dust.

Ryan, who still crouching hold the power two power sphere, one being the armour type that Grakakus used and another one is Wishbot, stares emotionlessly at the sight before him.

"Well since I told BoBoiBoy to cover everyone's eyes and he didn't listen, I have to use some force."

"Abang... No. A new element? How much more elements he will get..."

"I'm the last one. Ori has reached his limit and having me is already risking his life. You want him to gains more?" BoBoiBoy immediately shake his head in horror, not wanting to think the negative possibility.

"If you have anything you ask, save it for now and ask Ori himself later. I don't want to involve myself in this. Even though we're practically the same person."

BoBoiBoy helplessly nod, still processing how to adopt with his brother's new element personality. The new element seems rude much but tried to be soft to him. Probably because of Ryan's nature and behaviour towards him.

So BoBoiBoy don't want to anger him.

"So uh- what's your name? What call I call you?"

"Call me whatever you want. I never have a name to begin with."

Ouch. To think his brother talk to him with his no emotion voice and didn't even look at him when he's talking. It's honestly hurt a bit. He can feel himself shiver.

Maybe because he got used with his brother's kind and gentle treatment towards him, he can say his brother's rude behaviour caught him off guard. Or rather the new element.

"T-Then can I call you, abang? You know, like what I call my brother?" BoBoiBoy's breath hitched as he saw Ryan or rather the new element stop walking and look at him.

"Suit yourself." Only two words came out from Ryan's mouth and he continues moving forward towards Aman and the others.

BoBoiBoy immediately sigh in relief. He can feel himself pat himself in the back for manage to catch his brother's new element attention.

"A little progress!" He smile to himself and immediately follow his brother as he noticed his brother already left him behind.

"Wait, not so fast Abang!"

✧✧✧

"Thankfully you still have your ability to walk. Though, I suggest you to rest for these two weeks." They thank the doctor and the doctor then walk out from the room.

"Thanks to you Ryan, I still can walk." Ryan sigh and shake his head.

"I didn't do anything though."

"I feel better after you touch my back that time. It feels a bit cold too. Of course I think it must be your doing. You're the only one who beside me that time after all."

Ryan feels his eyes twitch and he keep up a smile after saw Aman give him a knowing smile.

As if he's eyes saying ' You can't deny my statement.'

Ryan sigh again and looks away from The three Maskmanas' stare. He then feel a tug on his sleeve when he's trying to escape from the Maskmanas' stare. He looks at the culprit and saw BoBoiBoy already staring at him.

"Abang, can we... Talk for a moment?"

I know it's late but I forgot to mention what Ori stand for. I'm sure there's already a lot know what it means but for those who still didn't know, Ori stands for Original that refers to the Original Ryan. 'Ori' is a nickname that given to Ryan by the elements.