CHAPTER 41

"Did you find any information about them?" Both Aman and Andy shake their heads.

"The only things we know about them is they're not from here and they're staying at Amato's house. Isn't it weird we can't find any information about them?" Aman nod.

"They don't look like foreigners."

"..."

"What are you hiding, Ryan, BoBoiBoy...?"

✧✧✧

"Achoo!" Sneeze Ryan and BoBoiBoy at the same time.

"Ugh, did someone talk behind our backs?" Amato look at them worriedly.

"Are you two sick?" Ryan and BoBoiBoy shake their heads.

"We don't think so."

"If you say so... Let's go then! Tok Sah is waiting for us." The twins nod and start walking.

"Amato, can I ask you something?" Amato nod.

"Well it's not like I'm saying it's wrong thing to do but why'd you bring Mechabot today? You didn't bring him to practice before."

"Oh, that because-"

"It's because I want to tag along! I want to see how weak this kid." Amato glare at Mechabot.

"It's supposed to be 'strong'! Not weak!" Mechabot roll his eyes and fly ahead.

"Oi! Come here you stupid robot!"

"I'm a power sphere not a robot, stupid kid" Ryan and BoBoiBoy laugh and follow the two ahead from them.

✧✧✧

"Tok Sah! We're here...?" Amato, Ryan, BoBoiBoy and Mechabot look around and didn't find any person.

"Eh? Where's Tok Sah?" BoBoiBoy and Ryan shrugged. Amato then look at Mechabot.

"What? I don't even know how this 'Tok Sah' person looks like."

After a few minutes waiting, Tok Sah appear.

"Oh? You guys already here?" The three stop talking and look at Tok Sah while Mechabot pretending to be a robot toy on the waiting bench.

"Tok Sah! Where have you been? You're late for 30 minutes! It's rare to see you're late. You usually already here when we come." BoBoiBoy and Ryan nod.

"Oh, I've been that late? I'm sorry I have something to do. By the way, what's the red sphere thing?" Asah point at Mechabot.

"Ah, that's our group project! We will go to Pian's house to finish it later." Asah nod. "Alright. Get warm up first."

"Understand, Tok Sah!" The three go to the practice ground and warm up. Unknown to them, Asah still have suspicion about Mechabot, Ryan and BoBoiBoy.

✧✧✧

"BoBoiBoy, Ryan, come here. I need to talk to you. Amato, you can go change first." Amato nod as he didn't feel anything suspicious.

"Well, what do you want to talk about, Tok Sah? Is it about our lessons?" Asah shake his head.

"That's for for another time. I just want to ask something."

"Where are you two come from?" Boboiboy's and Ryan's breath hitched. They did expect this but not this early.

"I knew it Tok Sah will notice about this! His eyes are sharp after all. As expected from former Maskmana."

Ryan look at BoBoiBoy, expecting him to answer, but sweatdrop as he saw BoBoiBoy start sweating.

"Ah."

Ryan deadpan. He forgot BoBoiBoy is a bad liar. He sigh and decided to answer Tok Sah's question instead.

"We're from Pulau Rintis, Tok Sah." Asah raise his eyebrows.

"Pulau Rintis? That's far from here. Why you two here though? You're even transfer school." Ryan sweatdrop.

"Ah. Is my answer not that convincing?"

"Our parents is overseas for work so we don't have anyone to take care of us since we still have school. So our father decided to send us to someone he know and apparently it's Amato's family."

"Oh? What is your father name?" BoBoiBoy nervously gulped and Ryan start sweating but still keep his innocent face.

"It's Hayato, Tok Sah. He's Japanese and our mother is Malaysian and we both born in Malaysia." Tok Sah nod.

"Okay. That's all I need to know. You two can go change."

✧✧✧

The twins walk with Amato and Mechabot. When Asah is out of their sight, they're immediately breath out as if they're holding their breath for a long time.

"What's wrong with you two? What did Tok Sah ask?" Ask Amato.

"He asked where we come from." Amato look at them in shock.

"And then? What did you guys said?" Ryan sigh.

"I said we're from Pulau Rintis. Then, Tok Sah ask why we're here." Amato look at the twins in shock again.

"That's a hard question! One wrong word and you two will be doomed!" BoBoiBoy and Ryan nod.

"Then, what did you said?"

"I said our parents went overseas and there's no one to take care of us so he sent us to someone he know and apparently it's Amato's family."

"Oh... Smooth, Ryan. Smooth like butter." Mechabot snickered at what Amato said.

"Ah, that's not even a hard question for abang. He mostly answer all the questions because he know I'm a bad liar."

"Wait. There's even more hard questions?" BoBoiBoy and Ryan nod.

"Okay then, what is it?"

"What's our father name." Amato choked. He immediately look at Ryan.

"Y-You didn't say my name, r-right?" Ryan stare at him as if he's an idiot.

"Of course not. I'm not that stupid, you know?" Amato laugh.

"Then, what name did you said to Tok Sah?"

"Hayato."

Amato choked on the air again.

"WHAT?! Are you crazy?! It's almost same as my name, Amato!"

"It's not abang's fault, you know? That's why it's a hard question for abang because abang not good with creating random names." Amato sigh.

"Let's just hope Tok Sah didn't have any suspicion about that."

"But Tok Sah have sharp eyes though. I think that's why he ask us questions because he's suspicious about it."

"You're not helping, Ryan!"

"I'm just stating the truth!"