CHAPTER 1

Ryan grin at the sight of his room. "Thank you for helping me clean the room, BoBoiBoy."

BoBoiBoy shyly scratch his cheek. "Eh, it's not a big deal, abang." He then feel his brother patting his head. "You're still a big help though. If I do this alone, it probably will take a day. I have to make everything spotless though."

As Ryan happily look at the scenery through the window, he feel a stare towards him. "What is it, BoBoiBoy?" He ask, still not facing BoBoiBoy and watch the scenery.

"I have something to tell you, abang."

"What is it?" Ryan look at his brother who look at him with serious and excited look.

"I got elemental power like you, abang! A power sphere give it to me. His name is Ochobot. I can introduce him to you later! Look, Lightning Kris! Cool, right?!" Ryan nod and look at lightning Kris in Boboiboy's hand.

"That's awesome, BoBoiBoy! I'm sure your power is more powerful than mine. I can teach you how to control it properly if you want." After hearing
what Ryan said, BoBoiBoy immediately nod his head happily.

"But I already can control some of it and I uh... Use it in public...? He nervously look at his brother who still smiling but he can feel that the smile has a meaning behind it. While he thinking some excuse to tell to his brother, a knock is heard by them.

"Ryan, BoBoiBoy, come get down. Dinner is ready. I'll wait for you two so we can eat together." Then they heard the footsteps are gone.

BoBoiBoy then sigh in relief. ' Thanks for saving me, tok.' while he still in his own world, he didn't notice Ryan get up from the bed and get closer to him.

A tap on his shoulder made him out of his thoughts and look at his brother. "Come on. Let's get down. Tok Aba is waiting for us." Ryan open the door to get out first but then he look at BoBoiBoy who behind him.

"Is there something wrong, abang?" Ryan shake his head. "It's nothing." Even though he said 'Its nothing ', his eyes shows that ' you owe me an explanation '.BoBoiBoy, who notice this his nervously nod.

The Past Future (BoBoiBoy X Male!Oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें