CHAPTER 27

"So a new element, huh? He's the prince type too. He's too polite." Kaizo and Koko Ci stare at the 10 Ryans including original Ryan (Ori) before them. Ryan decided to split to introduce the new elements to the others.

"I'm Hideyoshi. Yoshi is fine though. I think Layla-sama said my name means excellent and virtuous in Japanese? Something like that."

"Since Layla-sama give me this name, I decided to stick with it. I even ask Ryan-sama and he agree with it."

"Nice to meet you." He bow to the other elements and the other elements introduce themselves.

The two higher up then look at the original Ryan who sleeping while curling like a cat on the sofa.

"There's too much of Ryan. It made my head spin." Kaizo nod as he agreeing with Koko Ci.

Two years passed since the new element incident and Ryan become admiral for TAPOPS station at. Though he didn't really agree with the idea at first.

Flashback

"Captain Ryan, I have something to tell you." Ryan look up from his book and look at Koko Ci.

"What is it, commander?" He put down his book after he saw Koko Ci's serious face.

"Captain Ryan, from now on, you're an admiral for TAPOPS." Ryan nod and do the TAPOPS salute.

"Understand command- WAIT WHAT?!" Koko Ci nod.

"M-Me? TAPOPS admiral...?" Ryan pointed at himself as Koko Ci nod again.

"B-But I'm still new here though, like only four years? Someone like captain Kaizo is more suitable to be an admiral."

"I already inform him about the offer but he declined."

"Then I'll decline too-"

"Admiral Tarung would like to have partner to company him."

"But-"

"Your salary will be increase."

"Commander, I-"

"From now on, you're TAPOPS admiral. End of discussion."

"Wha-"

End Flashback

And that's how he become an admiral. By force and not his own will. Ryan is currently doing the paperwork in his own office.

Yes, his own office.

Since he became an admiral, commander give him his own office. To do the paperwork.

"Now I understand why captain Kaizo declined the offer. For God sake... How did he expect for a 14 old year doing the paperwork?!"

Another year passed and Ryan's been doing his his tasks as an admiral. And always complaint about it. After a month, an unexpected reunion was destined for Ryan and Fang.

"Pang, I need you to meet all the member. Let's start from the person over there. That's commander Koko Ci, the founder and leader of TAPOPS."

"That one is admiral Tarung, who really strict when it's work time but don't worry. He will be like that only from 7am to 7pm except during lunch."

"Oh and we have another admiral. A new one. You will meet him soon. He probably cooking for the others right now. Especially for his power sphere." Fang nod.

When captain Kaizo give Fang a tour, a power sphere zoom past them with a plate of curry puffs in his hands.

"Ish, that's fast, Knightbot. Where are you going?" The power sphere then stop flying and come at the two.

"Ah, captain Kaizo... and the newbie, right? Want some curry puff?" Kaizo nod and take two curry puffs. One for him and another one is for Fang.

"It's rare to see you share your food. There must be a reason for all of this, right?" Knightbot grunt.

"Ugh. He threatened me and said if I eat all the food, he won't cook for ever me again. So he told me to share with some of the members."

Kaizo chuckle. "Who's that, abang?" Ask Fang while take a bite of the curry puff in his hand.

"Woah! It's delicious! It taste familiar though." Kaizo nod.

"That's the new admiral's power sphere, Knightbot."

✧✧✧

"We're here, the cafeteria. The new admiral usually cooking for everyone when he's free. Let's meet him." Fang nod and follow his brother.

As they walk toward the person who's cooking in the kitchen, the person is awfully familiar for Fang. The person then notice their presence behind him and look behind.

"Oh, captain Kaizo. I see you're in charge of the new cadet." Kaizo nod. He then slide a bit to the side to make the person notice someone behind him. While Fang in his own world, the person notice him behind captain Kaizo.

"Fang...?" Fang snap out of his thoughts and look at the person who called out his name.

"Eh? Ryan...?"