CHAPTER 28

"Ahaha! I did expect this but I don't know today is the day! Captain Kaizo didn't say anything about this though." Fang nod while eating the carrot donut that Ryan made for him.

"Well I didn't expect us to meet sooner too. The last time we met is when we're fighting Borara. Even that's about 4 years ago?" Ryan nod and he about to enjoy the food but captain Kaizo interrupt him, saying the commander want to meet him.

"Eh... And here I thought I can talk with Fang a little longer." Fang raise his eyebrows and Kaizo notice his confusion.

"He was assigned with a mission, two exactly. First, he has to go to planet Quabaq and master his elements with Crystal element master, Hang Kasa. Second, he need to go to Laskar station to master his admiral potential."

"It's not like I want to do it with my own will and I have no choice but to accept this." Ryan sigh as Kaizo pat his back as a comfort.

✧✧✧

"Woah!! So this is planet Quabaq. It's so green!" Ryan's nature element acted up and Knightbot nod as agreeing with him.

Suddenly, the hear rustle at the bushes behind them. They look carefully at it and saw an animal or rather a sloth. They'd know about this thing by studying at the library. It's Kang Kong.

Luckily for them, their adventure in the morning. They quickly rush toward the mountain and climb up. As they arrive at the top, they saw a house.

"That must be Hang Kasa's house! Let's go, Knightbot!" Knightbot state at his master who run ahead.

"Ish, how many stamina this kid has? Didn't he get tired after climb up the mountain?" Knightbot sigh and shake his head. He then fly toward his master.

"Knock Knock! Is there anybody home?" Ryan knock the door. The door suddenly opened by an old man with a walking stick come out.

"What do you want?" Ryan then clear his throat.

"Uh, I'm Ryan. This is Knightbot. You're Hang Kasa, right? We're from TAPOPS and commander said we have to train with you." Hang Kasa nod as he remember something.

"But you don't have to call me sir. It made me feels old." Ryan and Knightbot sweatdrop.

"But you are old-" Knightbot got cutted of by Ryan who cupping his mouth.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Ryan shake his head.

"I-it's nothing! You can continue." Hang Kasa nod and continue his speech. At the background, there's Ryan chopped Knightbot's head.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Did he seriously told you to call him bro?!" Laughed Knightbot. "Shh! You need to learn how to sugar coat, Knightbot!"

✧✧✧

"Let's begin the practice then."

"Tok Kasa, this practicing stuff won't be free, right?" Hang Kasa chuckle.

"Fufu. A quite observer you are. Well then, how about this? At the last day of the practice, you will fight me. If you win, you don't have to buy the fee."

"But if I win, I'll take your crystal element. Deal?" Ryan feel uneasy about this but nod anyways.

"Sure. I don't plan on losing my crystal element. Unless, I was forced to let it go." He stare hard at Hang Kasa and Hang Kasa stare back at him but then brush it off like nothing happened.