CHAPTER 59

So for those who wonder if this story gonna have sad ending or not, I still haven't decide about the ending yet. To be honest I'm not someone who likes endings, you know like those never ending stories? so my story might be too long. If you feels like it's too long to your liking, feel free to stop reading this book. For those who still want to read my story, please bear with my long chapters 😣

A sigh escaped Ryan's lips as he looks at his hands. How he supposed to hide this?

Flashback

Ryan as always did his works nonstop even since he and BoBoiBoy got back to their timeline. Nothing unusual happened until this morning. While he's writing the reports, his vision suddenly blur for a second but got back to normal after that.

"Huh?"

He then rub his eyes. Just as he opened his eyes again, his eyes widen at the sight before him. Since when his hands got slightly transparent? His hands indeed seems normal but if you look at it closely, you can see it's a bit transparent-like.

Ryan then wonder the cause of this. 'Is it because of that wish?'

After he got back, he requested his second wish to Wishbot. The first one is the one he made when he still in the past. And that's it to send them back to their timeline.

"Wishbot, can you grant me my second wish?"

"If it's something I can do, then sure."

"Uh... Can you- ugh, how should I say this. You know I have to leave later, right? I honestly don't want to die yet but my fate says otherwise. It's kinda hurt to see BoBoiBoy have to separate with me again while I only stay by his side only for a while."

"Especially when he wait for me for so long, Only for me to hurt him."

"Can you... Specific you wish? I still don't understand what you're getting at."

"Well my wish is... Kinda against the law of living being. If it something you can do, I appreciate if you grant it. If it something you can't do, then don't force yourself."

"My wish is... To help BoBoiBoy whenever he needs it even when I already long gone. I don't mind if he can't see me or touch me. I just want to help him in every possible way." Ryan then chuckle.

"Considering there's a lot of enemies searching out for him."

End Flashback

His conversation with Wishbot still lingering in his mind. He can just rest in the afterlife but he have to do it for his brother. He want BoBoiBoy to live a happy life unlike him.

It just, thinking about dying this time terrifies him. Before, he doing just fine accepting the thoughts of him dying but this time is different.

Looking back at his half transparent hand, looks like he will die without leaving a trace. Then he can't give BoBoiBoy a proper goodbye. Moreover, dying like this will make people easily forgot his existence, not like he mind but at least just one person.

He just want at least one person to remember him, and that one person is his brother, BoBoiBoy. Who else he has to expect to remember his death?

His dad? Absolutely not.

His grandfather? As much as he want Tok Aba to remember him, it'll disturb his business.

The Kokotiam Gang? They're BoBoiBoy's friends, not his.

Tok Kasa? He may be just one of his normal students. Why would Tok Kasa remember such an ordinary person like him?

There's still some people in his mind but he decided to brush it off.

Maybe it's better if nobody remember him at all. Why? What happened with the last hope towards his brother?

He then rethink again. If he remembers him, it will affect his work, as a TAPOPS cadet.

It's fine. He's fine. Even though no will remember him, he will remember them.

Ryan starting to regret for not taking care of himself. Maybe if he's properly take care of himself, he can spend time with his brother more. But that's all in the past. There's no use crying over spilled milk.

"That's why they said we can't predict the past's future."