CHAPTER 7

"Ish, BoBoiBoy wake up! It's already late!"

There's no use. BoBoiBoy is not waking up. Ryan know BoBoiBoy is not a morning person neither did he but he at least used to waking up early.

Ryan sigh at the sight before him. 'There's no other way. Forgive me, BoBoiBoy. I'm an evil person.' Ryan breath in and smirk as he shove Yaya's cookies into BoBoiBoy's mouth.

"Hwackweheck uhuk! What the heck, abang?!" Shout BoBoiBoy.

Ryan looks away from BoBoiBoy's glare, acting innocent. "Aw, forgive me BoBoiBoy. This brother of yours already tried to wake you up so many times but you still don't want to wake up. So... I have no choice."

BoBoiBoy get up and pout.

"Now shoo, shoo. Go take shower. We're late."

✧✧✧

"BoBoiBoy, wait!"

"You two can go first! I'll handle the robbers!" BoBoiBoy give his backpack to Ryan and dash toward the robbers.

"How about the camping?!"

"I'll catch you to later!"

"But you already promised..." Whispered Ochobot. Ryan sigh and pat Ochobot.

"Let's go first, ochobot. We can wait for him over there with the others."

✧✧✧

"You're late, BoBoiBoy!" The five and Ochobot look at BoBoiBoy who panting heavily.

"I-I'm sorry. I have to chase the robbers."

"The robbers incident happened in the afternoon. Now it's night already. You forgot, aren't you...?"

"Ochobot I'm sorry..."

"Tch. Dey, sorry Naik lorry la."

"How could you, BoBoiBoy. Poor Ochobot. He's been excited for this."

"She's right! Now since we already prepare all of this, you have to clean it. Humph. We're going. Bye!"

BoBoiBoy look at the only two who stay a bit after the others left.

"Ochobot, abang..."

"See you at home, BoBoiBoy. Let's go, Ryan." Ochobot fly forward and left Ryan with BoBoiBoy.

"Haih... I can't blame Ochobot for this, BoBoiBoy. It's already nth time you forgot. I understand you're busy with being hero but if you keep this up, your friendship with the others will crumble." Ryan walk ahead, leaving BoBoiBoy behind.