CHAPTER 35

"S-School?" Umi and Aba nod.

"I-It's been a while since I went one." BoBoiBoy pat Ryan's back.

"Well you spent your entire 5 years in the galaxy after all." Umi and Aba nod. Since the unexpected incident between Ryan and Umi happened, Amato ended up telling them everything about Ryan and BoBoiBoy situation.

"By the way, how old are you two? Amato here is 13." Ryan and BoBoiBoy look at each other.

"We will be 16 on this 13th March." Mechabot suddenly burst out laughing.

"Are you sure you're not joking? You're too small to be 16!" Knightbot laugh a long with his brother.

"Right? I already told Ryan he's smol but he's didn't believe me. He said he already grown up! But he just 152cm!"

BoBoiBoy just sweatdrop because he already used to it but not for Ryan. He's sensitive about his height after all.

After hearing what Mechabot and Knightbot said, he curl at the corner of the room, depressed.

In the end, the others finally manage to comfort him and Amato karate chopped Mechabot and Knightbot's head.

✧✧✧

"So... How's school?" Amato try to start a conversation with Ryan. Amato, Pian, Mara, Deep, Ryan and BoBoiBoy walk together after school and for some reason Ryan's been cold to Amato so Amato try to talk to him after school ended.

"It's okay, I guess? It's been a while I went to school so it feels a bit nostalgia." Amato nod.

"Then, what's your favourite subject, Ryan?" Ryan then smile at Amato.

"I like mathematics so it's including additional mathematics but I'm not good at it." The other four who heard this look at Ryan and Amato.

"But there must be some topics that you like and understand, right?" Ask Pian curiously. Most of people he meet before barely like mathematics after all.

"I like algebra topic!" Ryan grin widely at them as the others except BoBoiBoy look at him in shock.

"Never thought he could smile like that."

"But algebra topic is very hard, though?" Ask Mara but Ryan didn't heard her and humming. They look at each other and heard Deep sigh.

"I think this kid is broken already."

✧✧✧

"Hm? You didn't sleep yet, Amato?" Amato look up from his book and saw Ryan look at him while rubbing his eyes.

"Ah, not yet. We have exam tomorrow so I have to study." Ryan nod and about to go back to sleep.

"Don't stay up too late-"

"OHHHH OH YEAHHH!" Both Ryan and startle by the loud voice. "What the f-"

"Ryan, language."

"Sorry, my mistake. By the way, who the heck is singing at time like this? It's already late." Amato shrugged and both of them look out from the window and cover their ears from the awful voice.

"... I'll find the culprit."

"Please do but not tonight. How are you going to explain to Umi if you going out at this time?"

"... Good point."

"Then, how about Mechabot and Knightbot go out to find the source?" Ryan sigh.

"I don't think that's a good idea. We both know Mechabot and Knightbot are heavy sleeper. There's no point waking them up right now."

"... Ugh how I'm supposed to study like this?!"

"Good luck studying, Amato."

"You're not helping!"