CHAPTER 26

Ryan slowly open his eyes and he feels like he's drowning.

"Am I in the water...?"

He then tried to get up.

"Eh? I can stand up?" He look above and saw something unexpected.

"Aren't that water surface? So that means I'm under the water?" He look down.

"But what I sit on right now is not water. Is this sands...? But sands don't glittering. It doesn't looks like sand. Then stardust? Nah, it can't be stardust."

"My clothes are changed too..." He look down at his clothes that he's wearing right now is like a prince uniform. He look around and saw a mirror. He then walk toward the mirror.

"Is this... Me...?" His usual brown eyes replaced with crystal lipgloss pink and his usual brown hair look softer with flamingo colour and a tint of magenta at the end of his hair. His white streak is still there though but he look like a new whole person.

"Welcome, the chosen one." A sudden voice started him. When he's looking around to find the owner of the voice, he heard a familiar voice calling for him.

"Sir Ryan!"

"Miss Layla!" The woman run toward him and cupped his cheeks.

"Sir Ryan, are you okay?! How did you pass through the gate?" Ryan tilt his head.

"I'm fine, miss Layla but I don't know what gate you're talking about."

"Let him be, Layla. He's the chosen one." The same voice was heard through the place. This make Ryan more confuse.

"He? The chosen one?"

"Woahh..." The beautiful scene before him make his mouth agape. There's a crystal like tree with sky blue colour and a glint of neon pink and amethyst colour. The tree is look like windrise tree (from Genshin Impact) and most importantly the tree is glittering and sparkling.

And the problem is Ryan really love sparkling and glittering things. He look at the tree in awe and almost didn't hear Layla's calling his name.

"Ne, sir Ryan. Can you sing?" Ryan scratch his cheek.

"Uh... I'm not good in singing but I don't hate it. My voice is terrible though." Layla nod and push Ryan gently near the tree.

"Can you sing a song? Oh and put your feelings into it." Ryan still confused about all of these things but he just nodded. He then start singing.

(Insert whatever song you like)

"... Your feelings are complicated, sir Ryan." Ryan laugh softly.

"Looks like it is." Suddenly the ground are shaking cause Ryan to go panic mode.

"M-miss Layla, see! My voice is horrible and even the ground agree with it!"

Layla sigh and flicked Ryan's forehead.

"It's not. Look carefully what's in front of you, sir Ryan..." Ryan rub his eyes and look at the 'something' in front of him.

"Aren't that... Ancientbot?" Layla gasped.

"So you have Prism Voice and you didn't tell me about it?!" Ryan tilt his head.

"A prism what now?" Layla puffed her cheeks. "It's Prism Voice! A voice that hold the power of peaceful and healing. Ancientbot really love Prism Voice so she only show up when she heard them." Ryan nod.

"Can I go see her?"

"Sure! Go ahead."

Ancientbot open her eyes and saw a person before her.

"Oh. So. You're. The one. With. Prism Voice." Ryan bow.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you from you slumber." Ancientbot slowly shake her head as a sign 'its fine'.

"So how-"

"WOAH! Captain! They really have something under the water! They don't really have guardian to guard this place like the legend says!" The three look at the newcomer voice.

"Intruder?! Dang! I forgot to guard the gate!" Ryan then look at Layla.

"You want me to chase them off?" Layla tilt her head.

"You can do that?" Her question made Ryan smile.

"I'll try my best."

Ryan turn into his nature form and start attacking the intruder. For the last move, he throw the intruder to the water surface.

"Done!"

He happily cheered and skip toward Layla and Ancientbot. "That was awesome, sir Ryan! So your power is elemental power?" Ryan or rather Darkwood, grin and nod.

Suddenly, the ground are shaking again.

"Oh no. The intruders must be triggered the gate! We have to hurry to go to the lake surface!" Darkwood's breath hitched.

"B-but how about the tree?!" He point at the tree that still glittering and sparkling.

Layla look away sadly.

"We have no choice but to leave that tree." Darkwood shake his head and run toward the tree.

"No! I won't leave this tree!" He hug the tree.

"Sir Ryan! You can't do that! We don't have much time left!" Shout Layla but Darkwood didn't budge until a single tear drop on the tree.

"This tree is pretty... It deserve to live longer..."

A bright light fill the place. The light died down and the tree is gone. There a pink haired boy stood where the tree was placed.

"S-sir Ryan?" Layla look at the boy who walk toward her and have a gentle smile on his face.

"I'm sorry for causing you troubles, miss Layla. Please forgive me. Oh and we can go now before this place collapse." Layla nod and let Ryan hold Ancientbot.

When they're about near the surface, Layla suddenly stop.

"Miss Layla? Why did you stop? We're near the surface." Seeing Layla suddenly smile at him made him feel uneasy.

"Sir Ryan, please take care of Ancientbot. I have to fix this place. It's my home after all. I hope we meet again in future." Ryan tried to reach for her but she's already too far.

"Miss Layla! Wait!"

✧✧✧

"Uhuk!" Ryan choked after arrive at the surface. He then got out from the lake.

"Eh? How come my clothes are not wet?"

While he's thinking, a familiar voice calling out for his name.

"Ryan! Are you okay? I'm sorry for falling asleep. Are you... Wait. Who are you?" Kaizo look at the pink haired boy with prince clothes.

"It's me, Ryan, captain Kaizo. How come you didn't recognize me?" Kaizo stare at the pink crystal eyes.

"You're look different."

Ryan tilt his head as Kaizo sigh and shake his head.

"It's nothing. Forget about it. I see you already got Ancientbot. Let's go back to the station."

The Past Future (BoBoiBoy X Male!Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara