CHAPTER 33

(Warning! Starting from this chapter, there will be Mechamato movie spoiler).

"You notice it's different here, right?" Ryan nod.

"Well, at first this room is not the usual TAPOPS infirmary. I always been there so I recognize the difference and this is hospital."

"Second, the scenery behind the windows. We're not in galaxy anymore, right?" BoBoiBoy nod.

"Actually... Yesterday, I woke up around an old crashed space ship while holding you. Our body are full with scratches so I think we fall out from the trees. We're in the forest that time after all."

"Suddenly, I heard a voice asking if we're okay or not. After I heard the voice, I immediately call for help. Then, four people and a power sphere running toward us and I saw..."

"Young dad, uncle Pian, uncle Deep, aunty Mara and Mechabot..."

*CRASH!*

The glass of water in Ryan's hold slipped then fall down and shattered.

"What?"

Ryan's hands are shaking.

"Are you saying that... We're in the past?" BoBoiBoy slowly nod. Ryan then calm down and look at the window.

"Then, we must be at Kota Hilir, Tok Aba's hometown." There's no response from BoBoiBoy. He turn around to look at BoBoiBoy and he saw... BoBoiBoy's crying.

"I-It's not like I don't like seeing young dad but I miss the others. I miss Ochobot, Gopal, Fang, Yaya, Ying and the others. How are we going to meet them again? We don't have Ochobot to teleport us back to the future."

"If this is the past, then they're didn't born yet at this time, right?" Ryan hesitatanly nod and Knightbot pat BoBoiBoy's back.

"W-what are we going to do, abang?" Ryan didn't respond and look at his hands.

*Knock knock*

"Excuse us." Ryan and BoBoiBoy snap out of their own world and look at the new people who enter the room. Ryan them hold out his hand to protect BoBoiBoy and Knightbot.

"Ah, we're sorry if we scare you. We found you in the forest so we rushed you to hospital." Ryan slowly lower his hand and nod. Suddenly, a doctor come in.

"Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt your discussion bit can I meet with the relative? I need to report about the patient condition." BoBoiBoy nod and follow the doctor out of the room. Then, silent engulf the room.

"You can fool BoBoiBoy but not me. You think I don't know you guys listened to our conversation? I can feel the presences behind the door when I'm talking to BoBoiBoy." The five shiver at how observe Ryan is. Then they heard Ryan sigh.

"What do you want from us?"

"We don't want anything from you." Ryan look at them coldly. "Are you sure?" The five nervously nod.

"He's scary!" Thought the five.

"Anyway, how much you guys heard our conversation?"

"Uh... From the beginning?" Ryan sigh again. "So you guys know we're from the future?" They nervously nod.

"Next question. Have you guys encountered Grakakus?" The mention of the alien name make the two power spheres shiver as the other four look at Ryan in confusion."

"No, why? Who is that anyway?" Their reply make Ryan shocked but cover it by shaking his head.

"It's nothing. Some things are better unknown. You guys will meet him anyway."

The four then look at each other. "Why you ask that though?" Ryan look away from them.

"It's nothing. Just... Be careful. He's not a good guy and that guy is after Mechabot."

After all the commotion happened, the others go to their home while Ryan in his own thoughts.

"How come they didn't meet Grakakus yet? Did our presence change the history? But..."

"The history is not supposed to be changed..."