CHAPTER 23

Meanwhile in Power Spheres Room...

The power spheres stare at the screen as they watch that space pirate attacks. They want to help but admiral Tarung told them to stay in the room because they're the reason why the pirates here.

Behind them, there's Knightbot in his own world. What admiral Tarung Said a few minutes ago still lingering in his mind.

Flashback

"So you heard him said that to commander?" Knightbot nod. "Then you don't know the true story." This made Knightbot confused. "Let me tell you the true story of what happened."

After listen to the story, Knightbot was in shock.

"So after that happened, he blamed himself for being cause of his grandmother's death." Knightbot slowly nod.

"Think about it again and apologize to him later." Knightbot nod again without saying anything.

End Flashback

Knightbot slowly open his eyes and look at the screen just like the other power spheres. The pirate's leader in the area Ryan in charge of.

'Why he didn't split?' He then remembered what Ryan said before.

"Hm? Well mine is my natural power. It's not like the other power. For example, from power sphere's power or power band. I was born with it. So I can't split easily."

Remembering that made Knightbot grunt. "Ugh... I'll just give him the power band to stabilized his power and then I'll rush back here. I don't want to die yet."

His sudden movement to the door catch other power spheres' attention.

"Oi! Where do you think you're going? Admiral told us to stay here, remember?!" Shout one of the power Sphere but Knightbot ignore him and rush out immediately.

Knight it then arrived when Ryan fight the space pirate leader as he hid behind the wall.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe TAPOPS recruit a kid to fight for them!" Knightbot take a peek at Ryan's condition. His communication thing near his ear broke but his ear didn't seem to be damaged.

The leader must be swing his sword at Ryan's ear but looks like Ryan tried to dodge but his head took the impact instead. Knightbot stare at Ryan's head which is bleeding by a scratch from the sword.

As Knightbot busy with staring at Ryan, their eyes suddenly meet with each others. Ryan's eyes widen. Unnoticed to him, the leader follow his eyes direction and smirk.

Knightbot, who notice this froze. The leader stop attacking Ryan and dash toward Knightbot with a sharp hook. Knightbot notice the leader's face that says 'this power sphere is mine!' but he can't move.

"KNIGHTBOT!"

Knightbot close his eyes for the impact... But the impact didn't reach him and he feels like him being hold by someone tightly. He slowly open his eyes and saw something unexpected and terrified him.

The sight of Ryan forcing a smile at him to reassure him that 'everything is okay' and he gasped at the sight of the leader's hook go through at the side of Ryan abdomen. Ryan suddenly caugh and bloods come out from his mouth.

"Y-you're o-okay Knightbot?" Knightbot didn't reply as he still in shock as Ryan sigh.

"Who told you told come here, you dumbass..." Ryan tried to get up but the hook was thrusted more into Ryan's abdomen makes Ryan cough more blood.

Meanwhile in the power Sphere room, the power spheres are terrified at the scene.

"I-I can't watch this anymore!" Some of them whimpered. Back to Ryan and Knightbot, Ryan try to hold his pain as Knightbot still in his own world.

The thought of his old master saying goodbye to him snap him out of his thought. His shaking hands suddenly make it to Ryan's left wrist.

"Knightbot! What do you think you're doing?! Go back to the room!" Seeing Ryan's angry face terrified him but he shut his eyes and hold Ryan's wrist tightly.

"No! I'll stay here until the end!" After Knightbot's shout, a bright light blinding the area. The light then disappear along with Knightbot. Ryan look at his left that Knightbot held tightly a second a ago and saw a new kind of watch. He then smile softly.

"This idiot..." He chuckle and hold the hook that went through his abdomen. The hook suddenly shattered, it turn into dust and disappear.

The leader is in shock at the sight as Ryan stand up, holding his hurt abdomen and his appearance turn into dark red and black colour.

Yes, it's his lighting 2nd form element, Thunderstorm. Not his 3rs form, Voltra.

"Nice to meet you again, lightbulb." This made the other power sphere who look at the scene through a screen confused.

A blinding dust appear and shaped together and formed Ryan's light 2nd form element, Solar.

"Yeah, nice to meet you again, Pikachu. Let's us not waste more time. Ori won't last long." Thunderstorm nod.

"Yeah, let's finish this quickly." They then bump their first together.

"Elemental Fusion!"

A bright light fills the entire TAPOPS station. When the light died down, Ryan's appearance got different again. It's mixed with gold, white and red colour.