CHAPTER 8

"ABAAAANGG!!"

BoBoiBoy's sudden shout in the morning startled Ryan and almost spill the hot chocolate that he made.

"Haih... It's too early for this..." Ryan take a sip of his hot chocolate at look at BoBoiBoy who panting heavily.

"What is it, BoBoiBoy? You Don't have to shout though. It's still early in the morning. You might wake up our neighbors." Ryan make another hot chocolate and give it to BoBoiBoy.

"I have an idea to redeem my mistake!" Ryan raise his eyebrow.

"Oh? You seem excited about it. What is your idea then?"

"We're going tooooo ' mencandat sotong!' (Dunno what is it in English) with justice!

"..."

"I-Is there something wrong with my idea?" Ask BoBoiBoy nervously.

"No, it's not. It's just people 'candat sotong' at night."

"..."

"E-Eh? But it says it's 24 hour in this pamphlet?"

"..."

"That's from teacher Papa Zola, right?" BoBoiBoy nod.

"Throw it away. It's useless." BoBoiBoy then stare hard at the pamphlet. Ryan sigh.

"You got nothing from staring at the pamphlet. It's not like it gonna stare back at you and answer your questions that in your head."

BoBoiBoy make the Pikachu shocked face. "How did you know, abang?! Don't tell me you have power to read people's mind?!" Ryan look at his brother as if he gone crazy.

"I don't have power like that. It's written all over your face." BoBoiBoy raise his eyebrows and look for a mirror as Ryan look at his brother action in confusion. "What is he doing?"

"But abang, I didn't see anything written on my face." This make Ryan snapped. "It's an idiom, dumbass! Geez, didn't you already learned about this at school?"

"?" BoBoiBoy tilt his head. "... Or am I the one who far ahead...?" Ryan sigh. "Anyway, you should ask about others opinion. I don't mind about the idea."

"Huh?"

"No need to ask us. We already heard everything. You're idea is nonsense." The sudden voice startled Ryan and BoBoiBoy and almost drop the cup in their hold.

As Gopal about to lecture BoBoiBoy, the two feel deadly aura near them made them shivered. They look behind them and saw a pissed Ryan.

"You guys really SHOULD learn to not startled people with you appear out of nowhere AND your loud voice. I almost dropped this cup TWICE. If this cup broken, you two have to face Tok Aba and pay for the cup. Do you hear me, Gopal and BoBoiBoy?"

"Yes, Sir!"