CHAPTER 30

"Admiral Ryan, good morning. I see you're a morning person." Ryan look behind and saw Maskmana.

"Ah, Maskmana. Good morning. Well about that, not really. I'm not a morning person. It just become a habit for me to wake up early." He bow.

"I see... Let's go to cafeteria then?" Ryan nod and both of them walk to cafeteria in comfortable silent. They then arrive at the empty cafeteria.

"Oh, looks like the chef is not here yet. Maskmana, I can cook something. What do you want?" Maskmana put his hand under his chin, thinking.

"Maybe fried rice is enough."

Maskmana look at Ryan who tie up the apron around his waist and start cooking.

"He'd really grown. A husband material too." He chuckle.

After a few minutes, their food arrive and they begin eating. Maskmana then decided to break the silent.

"So, Ryan. You're 15 this year, right?" Ryan nod while eating.

"You've grown so much so much. To think you survive all this starting you're 10." Ryan nod again.

"Well I'm kinda uses to it." Maskmana nod.

While they're enjoy their food in silent, a loud voice startled them.

"Woahh! It smells nice!" They look at the door and saw energetic Knightbot.

"Ah, Knightbot. Good morning."

✧✧✧

"Ryan, I'll introduce you someone today. He's another admiral here. He and his partner just come back from their mission." Ryan nod and follow Maskmana to control room.

"..."

Ryan stare at the person before him. The white streak at the person hair and red armour is too familiar to him.

"Admiral Ryan, this is Admiral Amato. Uh... I think you two already met before so I'll give you two time alone to catch up." Maskmana close the door and leave Ryan and Amato alone.

Before they can say something, a voice interrupt them.

"Kid! I see you've grown up. Ugh, it's been a long since we saw each other. We heard of the new admiral but we didn't expect it was you." Ryan look at Mechabot who ruffling his hair.

"Ah, Mechabot! It's been a long time!" Seeing Mechabot makes him happy and forgot about another presence.

"What are you doing here, Ryan." A cold voice voice interrupt him and Mechabot's reunion. He sigh and look at the person in front of him with no emotion.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask that, dad. Aren't you working as ambassador. Are you lying to us?"

"..."

"Well, it's not like I mind about that but did you forgot that you lied to BoBoiBoy too? Your favourite child?"

"..."

"Tch. Looks like I'm talking to a mute person. Then there's no reason for me to stay here. Let's go, Mechabot. I want to introduce you to someone."

✧✧✧

"Knightbot!"

"Abang?!"

Ryan smile at the sight before him. There's Knightbot and Mechabot hugging each other and crying. He chuckle at their dramatic reunion.

And also since that day, Ryan keep avoiding Amato and Amato don't even care about it. Maskmana notice this and sigh.

"This will be troublesome..."