CHAPTER 6

"- and I think I'd explained all of it. Do you get it now?" BoBoiBoy hesitantly nod and try to process all the information that was given by the two elements. It doesn't seem make sense to him.

"Judging by your expression, I'm sure you thinking that all of this doesn't make any sense" Lunar(?) sigh.

BoBoiBoy nervous chukle while scratching his cheek with his index finger.

"W-Well, it just... Hard to believe that someone can actually live again after dying..." Voltra(?) nod, agreeing with BoBoiBoy.

"Can't blame you about that. Most people died and won't come back after all. If Ori didn't born with us, the elements, then he too, is a normal person. So if he died, he won't ever come back again."

BoBoiBoy flinch at the cold truth. This made him realize he has to protect his brother no matter what even though his brother have like those thingy that can live over and over again.

He then look at his clenched fist with his determine face. He will the one protect his brother after this!

"Oho? What's with that expression? Determine to protect Ori at all cost? I'm sending my luck to you. You know he has those suicidal habits-" Lunar(?) was stopped by a harsh nudge from Voltra(?).

"Stop giving negative thoughts to BoBoiBoy! And watch what you said! Ori might heard us!"

Lunar(?) Blankly stare at Voltra (?), Trying to hide his annoyance in front of BoBoiBoy. "So what? Ori is not here-" he then blink as he realises something.

"Right. There must be his conscious somewhere, watching us right now"

Meanwhile, a familiar brown haired person (?) face the blue screen in front of him with his usual closed eye smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"Damn it. They know me too well."
.
.
.
.
.
The Kokotiam gang watch their elemental friend, who is eagerly eating in the cafeteria in shock.

After all, since Ryan 'Died', their elemental friend always locked up in his room, always look tired when they're in missions and always have someone to force him to eat.

How?

By saying that Ryan may be disappointed in him if he's doesn't eat and take care of himself.

Fang, Gopal, Yaya and Ying look at each other, trying to figure out the reason of their friend's sudden change.

"Dey, should I have my eyes checked? Did he finally go crazy?" Gopal rub his eyes and look again at BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy, who's sitting with Lunar (?) And Voltra (?) Right now suddenly stop eating as he felt stares towards him. He then look at the source and brighten when he saw his friends.

"Ah, you guys! Good morning!"

Seeing BoBoiBoy brightly smile at them right now made Gopal almost feel like his soul leaving his body.

"AHHH!! AMMA! APPA! I WANNA GO HOME! BOBOIBOY HAD GONE CRAZY!! PLEASE HELP HIM-"

Smack

Gopal's sudden shout made Ying immediately slap the back of his head hard.

"Oi! Don't have to be so mean to him! Think positive gopal! Aiyaa this kid..."

BoBoiBoy sweatdrop at the sight before him while the two elements who's on the same table as him blankly stare at the scene before them.

"Man, what did I expect from him. Its Gopal after all."

"Right. I wonder who's the crazy one right now."

"You two..."

Now ignoring Gopal's antics, Fang decided to walk towards BoBoiBoy. He then sit in front of BoBoiBoy, unknownly push Lunar (?) away from his seat.

"What the hell?!"

"Pfft-"

"You think I didn't see you're laughing at me?!"

"I didn't laugh at you." Voltra (?) Blankly stare at his other element.

"I did! I saw it with my own eyes! Don't think your poker face can cover that from me!"

BoBoiBoy nervously sweatdrop at the fuming Lunar(?). His attention immediately shift towards Fang who now sitting in front of him after unknowingly take away Lunar's (?) seat.

"Ah, Fang. Good morning." He smile at the shadow user. Seeing his usual self made the purple haired feel weird.

"A-Ah, good morning... You strangely happy today..." Fang sweatdrop.

"Fang! Don't talk to him right now! Give him some time alone! You should have sympathy with crazy person- Ack!" Gopal shout in the back but immediately got knocked out by Ying and Yaya.

"Ahaha! It's nothing! Gopal must be exhausted! We will take him to the infirmary so just ignore what he said and keep talking!" Ying and Yaya wave at the elemental and shadow user while dragging Gopal out of the cafeteria.

"Let's just... Ignore what happened..."

"Right... I'm sure Gopal will be fine..."