CHAPTER 16

"Oh, sure. I'll fight you. But first let me have fun with this friend of you two!"

"Wha-"

"Super black hole compression!" Borara put a little amount of it into Ochobot that destroy Ochobot.

Ryan stay at his place as he know he didn't have time to save Ochobot and only watch from far. As for BoBoiBoy, he too can't do anything and only watch his friend got destroyed in front of him.

"No... OCHOBOT... I'm sorry, Ochobot... I'M SORRY OCHOBOT!!" Cried BoBoiBoy as Borara walk toward him. "HAHAHA. You're crying, boy?" Tease Borara.

Ryan who not too far from them heard what Borara said.

"Oh, Borara. He's not crying, he's laughing! AHAHAHAHA- OF COURSE HE'S CRYING DUMBASS! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S CRYING AND YOU STILL ASK HIM "Are you crying, boy?" I knew you're blind but never thought it's this worse... Damn this square head alien. I'll feed you to Mr. Papa's shark later."

Suddenly he feel warmth engulf his body. He stare at his hands and saw light around his body. He look around and saw the light go to others to. BoBoiBoy, Fang, Ying, Yang and Gopal. The source is from Ochobot.

"That's..."

"... The last of Ochobot's energy."

Ryan then look at BoBoiBoy who blocked getting hit from Borara's hammer.

"I want to help him but... I'll let him handle it for now. It's a revenge for Ochobot after all." Klamkabot nod, agreeing with Ryan's statement.

Ryan then look beside him and look back at the fight between BoBoiBoy and Borara.

"I see you already here, Klamkabot- WAIT! SINCE WHEN YOU'RE HERE?!" Klamkabot sigh. "Just now. I use the energy that you gave to me."

"Why didn't you just run away?"

"I won't until the teleportation power got back to the right hand."

"Geez... You're stubborn."

"You're the one who stubborn here and I'm older that you! Where's you manner? You have to respect me." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, Mr. Klamkabot. Forgive my rudeness."

The two then stop bickering and focus on the fight and start commenting.

"Woah! BoBoiBoy blaze! 2nd tier of fire elements! That's my brother!" Klamkabot look at Ryan who beside him.

"Why are so excited about it? Didn't you already have 2nd form of your fire element?"

"That's what you don't understand, Klamkabot! As an older brother, I'm proud to see him grow up. He will be the strongest in no time." Said Ryan proudly.

"Proud much, huh?"

"Of course-" Klamkabot confusedly look at Ryan who suddenly look so serious.

"Klamkabot, you stay here. I'll go help BoBoiBoy." Said Ryan seriously as the start dashing toward BoBoiBoy.

Borara break the ices that trapped him with his hammer. "Come here you!" He pointed his black hole hammer toward BoBoiBoy.

"BOBOIBOY!"

BoBoiBoy look behind him and saw his brother. "BOBOIBOY, DUCK! (Not duck the animal). But BoBoiBoy didn't listen to his warning and stand there waiting for him to come near him.

Ryan have no choice but to take the risk. When BoBoiBoy about to get sucked in the black hole, Ryan use a small force to push BoBoiBoy aside.

So instead of BoBoiBoy, Ryan is the one who get sucked into the black hole.

"ABANG!"