CHAPTER 19

Ochobot show them a hologram that show a last moment of Klamkabot.

"After seeing it with my own eyes... The friendship between the both of you. I'm sure... The teleportation power will be safe with you and Ochobot. Protect him BoBoiBoy."

BoBoiBoy nod. "I promise I'll protect Ochobot, Klamkabot."

"And Ryan."

Hearing his name made him jolted.

"Take care of yourself. When the time comes, explain to him. He deserves explanation. The more you bottle up to yourself, the more painful it'll be."

"Well then, take the rest of my energy, Ochobot." The hologram died down and the other look at Klamkabot in shock especially Ryan. He didn't expect Klamkabot to remember him and leave a last message to him.

"Well then. Let's get Ochobot treated. The faster he got repair the more chance for him to recover fastly."

The others nod and start walking with Mr. Papa, Adudu and Probe. BoBoiBoy too, start walking but stop and look at Ryan.

"Hm? What's wrong, BoBoiBoy?" Ryan tilt his head.

"You're not going, abang?" Ryan shake his head.

"I'll catch up later. I need to rest first. I'm kinda exhausted." BoBoiBoy nod in hesitate but finally giving in as he respect his brother decision.

"Okay. But make sure to come later." Ryan nod.

After BoBoiBoy out of Ryan's sight, he immediately collapse beside Klamkabot.

"T-that's... A lot tougher to hold than I expected." He start panting heavily and have hard time to breath.

"Maybe a little sleep won't hurt..." He said as he start closing his eyes and lose his conscious.

BOBOIBOY'S POV

I'm still worried about abang. Didn't he said using 3rd form make him got tired faster than usual. He even give half of his energy to Klamkabot...

I wonder if he's okay... He's been through a lot after all...

THIRD POV

After a few minutes, Ryan still didn't come back and no one notice this since they're focused on Ochobot who got repaired.

A hour pass and finally Ochobot finished with the repairing. BoBoiBoy who the first one who notice this quickly hug Ochobot as the others have smiles on their face as they're looking at the happy scene before him.

"Abang look! Ochobot has been repaired!" BoBoiBoy shout happily and look behind him, expecting his brother is there but there's no sign of his brother in his sight.

"Abang...?"

The others start notice this and began searching for Ryan. "D-Don't tell me he didn't come back yet..." The others look everywhere but BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy's eyes widen as he look around in worry.

Suddenly, there's Tengkotak spaceship appear before them and a green square head alien like Adudu but shorter appear in their sight.

"Wait, that's... That's Cici Ko!" Shout Adudu and Probe. "You all may know me as Cici Ko... But my true identity is actually... Koko Ci!" He then wear a pair of sunglasses.

"Commander Koko Ci!" He wear another pair of sunglasses and start blabbering who knows what.

"Huh? What's he talking about?"

"Dunno. I can't hear a thing."

"Is he good or bad?"

"Uh... Good guy I guess?"

"Hey, shouldn't we tell him we can't hear him?"

"Ah, come on! It's funnier this way." Said Mr. Papa as he put his arm around Fang's shoulder.

"Eh? He's waving at us! Let's wave back! Wave him back!" Said Mr. Papa excitedly and push Fang aside.

"Bye!"

As the spaceship was out of their sight, a piece of paper start fall down in front of BoBoiBoy. He then pick it up.

"Hm? What's this?"

Dear BoBoiBoy,

If you wonder where is you brother, I'm the one who took him. But don't worry. I'm not going to hurt him. I just happen to hear that he's looking for work so I took him in.

Before you ask, yes. You will see him again but I can't promise the time. He still unconscious. I'll tell him to call you when he conscious. Oh and I already told Tok Aba through his phone about this so don't worry.

Just remember this organisation, TAPOPS. You can meet you brother there and only time can tell.

Sincere,
Koko Ci

Boboiboy then look up to the sky.

"May we meet again in future, abang." He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder as his look beside him.

"Don't worry, BoBoiBoy. We will meet him again." State Fang as BoBoiBoy nod.