CHAPTER 42

"BoBoiBoy, Ryan, did you guys remember that I'll let you visit my house?" BoBoiBoy and Ryan nod.

"Then, how about we go to my house today? We already finished our exam and we can play games! Oh, oh and how about we go to my dad's workplace later? You won't regret when you go there!"

"Well if you say so. We're free today after all. Right, abang?" Ryan nod.

"You don't mind me bring Knightbot too, right?" Pian nod.

"Sure! I don't mind!"

✧✧✧

"Woahh... I knew Pian is rich but never thought it would be this rich..." BoBoiBoy nod.

"Hehe. I'm flattered. Come in, welcome to my humble house!" The others follow Pian from behind. The people that invited to Pian's house today is Amato, BoBoiBoy, Ryan, Mara and Deep.

Oh and don't forget the two power spheres, Knightbot and Mechabot.

"So... Where's the others Pian?" Pian sigh.

"Mom is shopping and dad is still working. For the maid and the others, I told them to go home."

"Well then, let's play games first! How about we versus each other? Individuals or teams?" They hang out until it's noon.

When it's Deep and Amato's turn to play, a soft click was heard by them and they heard someone open the door.

"Ah, I see you're hanging out with your friends, Pian. Did I interrupted something?" Pian shake his head. Aman then glance at BoBoiBoy and Ryan.

"Oh? Is this your new friends that I heard of?" Both BoBoiBoy and Ryan bow to Aman.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Aman. I'm Ryan, this is BoBoiBoy and we are twins. I hope we're not bothering or make you uncomfortable of our presences in this house." Aman immediately shake his head and wave his hands.

"Eh, it's fine. It's nice to see Pian have more friends. He's been lonely in this house after all. So, make yourself at home. I don't mind." The twins bow again and Aman went out of the gaming room.

"So that's BoBoiBoy and Ryan, huh? They didn't seem bad at all to me. I'm sure we won't have problems with them."

"Now the problem is, the red sphere thing is like what Asah saw. I wonder what is that thing."

Suddenly, both BoBoiBoy and Ryan feel uneasy and have a bad feelings. Pian notice this.

"What's wrong you two? Is my dad is that scary?" The twins shake their head.

"It's not that, it's just we have a bad feelings and something bad might happen." The others stop what they're doing and look at the twins.

"Is this about that Grakakus guy?" The twins shrugged.

"Maybe? We haven't feel this bad feelings since we come here. We just think Something bad gonna happen soon but we don't know what is it."

"..."

"Let's stop playing first. We will go to my dad's workplace. It feels safer there." The others nod and clean the mess that they caused.

✧✧✧

"Oh, Pian? You didn't tell me you will come here. Is there anything you need?" Pian shake his head.

"We just want yo look around. So, can we?" Aman nod and Pian told the others to go first and he will catch up.

"Hm? Anything else you need, Pian?"

"..."

"BoBoiBoy and Ryan said they have a bad feelings and I think it's about the town... Did something bad happened to the town that I don't know about it?"

✧✧✧

"That was fun! Thank you for inviting us, Pian!" Pian grin.

"Eh, it's not a big deal. You guys can come anytime you guys want. I don't mind some company."

"Well then, we will go first. Call us if you saw something suspicious, Pian!"

"I will!"

Pian wave at his friends until they're out of his sight. He grin dropped. He suddenly think about what his dad said.

"... Actually, I heard from Asah and Andy that they saw a few of weird robots following or observing you guys starting this morning. We want to investigate about them first so we didn't tell you about it yet."

"... So they're already make a move." Aman look at his son confusedly.

"What do you mean, Pian?" Pian widen his eyes. Did he said that too loud for his dad to hear it?

"A-Ah, it's nothing! I'll go first. The others are waiting for me. Bye bye!"

Pian sigh as he remember the conversation with his dad.

"I need to tell the others about this."