CHAPTER 48

"Dato' Andy."

"What is it kid?" Andy sigh in annoyance and look at the person in front of him.

"Can't you see I'm busy? Hurry up. What is it?" Ryan smile at him and it's clearly not a sincere smile.

"What's today's date?"

"13rd March. Why?"

"..."

"Don't touch anything that I'm working at. I'm going out." Andy raise his eyebrows.

"It's BoBoiBoy's birthday. I at least want to buy something for him since we can't celebrate it in the future right now." Andy didn't say anything and Ryan take his leave.

"But aren't those two twins? Why he only said BoBoiBoy's birthday? Well, nevermind. It's not my problem."

✧✧✧

Ryan look around the town to buy presents for BoBoiBoy. Some people recognise him and they're having chat for a moment.

"Uh, aunty. Is there any shop that sells souvenirs or presents?"

"Ah, it's over there. Just go straight and turn right. Is there somebody's birthday today?" Ryan nod.

"It's my brother's." The woman nod and smile at him.

"Ah, you mean your twin, BoBoiBoy, right? He's lucky to have kind and caring brother like you." Ryan grin and bow to the woman.

"Thank you, Aunty! Well then, I'll go first. Bye bye!" The woman wave at him.

"You're welcome! Come again when you have time!"

"I will, Aunty!"

Ryan run toward the direction that the woman show him until the the woman out of his sight. He then slow down and walk with other people around him. His smile from earlier slowly turn into a frown.

"..."

"Kind my ass. I can't even protect him from hurting. I only cause him troubles."

Meanwhile...

"Still didn't find anything about them?" Ying and Yaya shake their heads and sigh.

"We search for them all over the place and still didn't find them. We can't even detect their location." Fang sigh and look at Ochobot who sit down at the corner of the room, looking down.

"Today's BoBoiBoy's birthday and if only he's here... We can celebrate his birthday..." The room turn gloomy again.

"Huhu, my bestie! Where have you gone?!" Cried Gopal while eating his snacks.

"Well since Ryan's with him, I'm sure he's okay." Fang pat Ochobot's head to reassure him. Fang suddenly stop what he's doing as he suddenly get an idea.

"Commander, is there any projects or thing that Admiral Ryan did before?" Commender tilt his head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well you know, like he create things...? Like jetpack, hoverboard or something like that?" Kokoci put one of his hand under his chin, thinking.

"Hm... Ah, I think there's one time he's talking about going to the past or future? After that he locked up in his office." Gopal stop eating his snacks and look at Kokoci.

"Ryan have his own office?" Kokoci nod.

"I give him one since I force him to become an admiral." The others sweatdrop.

"No wonder he always complaining about this works..."

Fang stand up and look at Kokoci seriously.

"Then, he must be created a portal or something like that to go to the past or future."

"But after he's out of his office, he said it's impossible for him to go back to the past or future so he stop the project."

"Then, can we go check the project in office?" Kokoci sigh.

"He don't like someone just barge in his office but since maybe this can help us find them, I'm sure he don't mind." Fang nod and Ying and Yaya high five while Gopal cheers.

"Let's go. I know the password."

✧✧✧

"Uh, excuse us." Aman, Andy and Asah look at the opened door and saw Amato and BoBoiBoy. Amato talk with the three Maskmana while BoBoiBoy looking around, searching for someone.

"Uh, where's abang?" Andy shift his attention form Amato to BoBoiBoy.

"He Said he's out to buy something." BoBoiBoy nod and he look at his brother's work. He stare at the undone work as he think about something.

"It feels like I'm forgetting something but what is it...?"