CHAPTER 2

"I see. So that's what happened. Anyway, looks like my brother is Pulau Rintis hero and quite popular, huh? I'm so proud of you, BoBoiBoy!"
BoBoiBoy look at his brother who's grinning at him making him grin too.

"But you have to be careful, BoBoiBoy. If many people know about you and ochobot, some of them might take away your power and ochobot. It's true that having hero in this town made people here safer but you have to always be careful, BoBoiBoy. We don't know what will happen in the future."

BoBoiBoy nod. "Oh, right. What elements do you have right now?" He then start counting with his fingers.

"Hmm... Let's see... I have, earth, lightning, wind, fire and water. So five." Ryan nod.

"I see... Then five out of seven and it still in 1st tier too. But don't worry! That's already impressive despite the power is still new to you. You will get stronger day by day." BoBoiBoy clench his fist.

"I'll get stronger to protect everyone!"

"Yeah, you can do it BoBoiBoy! Fighting!"

"Ah, how about we meet my friends tomorrow? Maybe you can help them to?" Ryan then nod without hesitation. "Sure! What time?" BoBoiBoy then start thinking. "How about after school? We can meet up at Tok Aba's shop." He look at his brother, who nod as he agree with his idea.

"Sure! I see no problem with that. After school- wait. Speaking of school, we have school tomorrow and it's already 12am! Why didn't you remind me about this?!"

"And?" BoBoiBoy tilt his head.

"We have to sleep, of course! We both know we're not a morning person, dumbass."

"..."

"Right, I forgot."

"..."

"How can you even forgot about this?"

"Dunno?"

"..."

"You-"

"Can I have some explanation why you both didn't sleep yet? You two know you have school tomorrow, right?"

Both of the siblings look at Tok Aba who smile sweetly at them in front of the door. "A-ah, Tok Aba we're just talking about stuff...?"

"Both of you. Go sleep. Or I'll pull your ears."

"Understand, sir!"