CHAPTER 4

"Heya, new student! Wanna have lunch with us?" Ryan look up and saw an Indian boy in front of him. He then tilt his head.

"Ah, I'm Gopal. Nice to meet ya." He then smile brightly at Gopal. 'O-Oi! T-Too bright!'

"Nice to meet you, Gopal! U-uh... Is it really fine for me to join you guys?" Gopal nod.

Then, a hand was put on Ryan's shoulder. He then look behind him. "Come on, let's go. You have to try canteen's carrot donut. Oh, I'm Fang by the way."

"Carrot donut? I never have one before." This made Fang shocked. "Really?! Poor you. Now let's go before it sold out." Ryan nod and take out his lunch as the six walk towards the canteen.

.

.

.

"Uwahh!! You're right, Fang! It's delicious!" Ryan happily munching on the carrot donut as the others look at him. "Dey, are you serious?" Gopal deadpan. "Well, it's not that bad..."

"Woah, you bring your own lunch today, BoBoiBoy? It looks delicious. Can I have some?" Gopal tried to take some of it but BoBoiBoy slap his hand.

"Get your own lunch. My brother made this one. You can't have it." BoBoiBoy glare at him. "Eh, you have brother? Since when?"

"Since forever." Gopal pout. "Aww... come on, BoBoiBoy!" BoBoiBoy take away his lunch from his best friend.

"No! If you take one, you will want another one! In the end you will take all of it!"

"I won't!"

"Yes, you are!"

"You're brother must be good at cooking if you said that, BoBoiBoy." Yaya interrupt their fight.

"Of course he is! He is the best after Tok Aba!" Said BoBoiBoy proudly.

"Come one, BoBoiBoy. Let me have some. I forgot to bring my money!"

"No! My brother wake up early to cook this!"

The two keep fighting as the other four sweat drop. "Are they always like this?" Ask Ryan as the other three nod. He then sigh.

What a friendship.

"Gopal, you can have some of mine." The two stop bickering as Gopal look at Ryan with sparkle eyes. "Really?! Can I have it?!" As Ryan nod, Gopal start gobble up the food.

"OI! HE DIDN'T SAY TO TAKE IT ALL!" shout the Kokotiam gang.

"Ah, you didn't tell me earlier. I already finished it. Man, it's really delicious!" Others look at the empty lunch box and then to Gopal who innocently grin as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"The food... Is really gone..."