Chandler Bing x Reader

Summary: You meet your boyfriend's friends for the first time. 

Warnings: None. 

Author's Note: This was another request by @WriterGirlme.   

I nervously play with my fingers as I get closer to the coffee shop. Today was the day I would be meeting my boyfriend's friends. We had been dating for a few weeks now and he thought it was time I meet them I came to a stop outside the front of the coffee shop and looked at the sticker of the steaming cup of coffee on the window with the words "Central Perk" in the middle of the cup. 

I take a deep breath before I grab the handle and push the door open. A bell tinkles above my head as I enter and my senses are immediately assaulted by the smell of the coffee and the sound of chattering patrons. My eyes revolve around the shop until they lock onto the familiar and comforting face of my boyfriend. 

When he notices me, he stands up and comes over wrapping me in a hug. He looks at me with a huge smile and says, "Come on they're going to love you." 

As he drags me over he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze and I give him a nervous smile. We get to where everyone is gathered and immediately all their eyes land on me and I press myself closer to Chandler. 

Chandler has let go of my hand in favor of placing it around my waist and says, "Guys this is my girlfriend Y/N." I wave shyly as I say hello as Chandler goes around and introduces everyone. They all seem nice enough as Chandler retakes his seat and I sit next to him as they begin to ask me questions about myself. 

We stay at the coffee shop for quite some time and by the end of it, I'm laughing and joking with his friends like I've known them for years. Chandler checks his watch and says, "Well we should get going." 

We both stand up from our spots and say our goodbye's with me making promises to go hang out with Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe sometime soon. Once Chandler and I are out of the coffee shop he easily and casually slips his hand into mine and says with a smile, "See that wasn't so bad was it?" 

I roll my eyes and playfully hit his arm causing him to laugh. I feel a tug as Chandler stops walking causing me to stop as well. I look up at him and he's smiling at me but nothing can prepare me for what he says next. "I love you." 

My eyes widen at the confession, I stare at him for a few minutes not saying anything and he starts to panic taking my silence as a bad thing but I quickly calm him down before replying, "I love you too." 

He relaxes a the words and we continue on our walk. I knew we'd only been dating for a few weeks but I had meant it when I said I love him because deep down I knew that he was the one for me.